Sunday 8 March 2015

NEW RAYA SS : TERE LIYE.....HUM HAI JIYE PART 4


 
 My theory is that these

moments of impact,
these flashes of high intensity
that completely turn
our lives upside down

actually end up defining
who we are
  this was my fav moment
4 years Ago.....

Mumbai Airport

A lady in white kurta and blue jeans  Talking with Receptionist...



Re : no some miner mistakes dont worry worry about It...

A Man in Orange V-neck t shirt black jeans And lether jacket standing in last in Row watching lady with specs up over his head....His mouth wide open when lady tuned and saw that Men...both eyes met and follows each other when lady passes in front of Men..he thinks for some time that moment stop for him and only this moment If he let it go then it ll never come...

Other side Lady thought that she has some connection to that men because she always go throw this type of Men's staring  eyes....and some time she yelled on Men's to look like this...but First Time in her Life she actully responded that Men with  Million Dollar smile...

and she reached her Car and about to turn Just wanted to glimpse of men but she saw reflection of that Men running towards in her direction...

Ohhhh God she said and turned....You following Me....you are such a Dog like other Man....i thought u r different becoz i can judge peoples from there eyes...and i thought u r not same but I was wrong...

Now What Itni insult ke baad bhi yahi Khade rehne kaa vichar hai Bolo Are Bolo naa Are u dumb...Are u dumb Mr....Sorry why Mr....???

Ram

What Priya Asked??

My name is Ram...

So You r not Dumb..Priya said to Ram

Ram : No i m not but you are....

Priya : what DO u mean....

He  gave her one Card....

priya takes Card in One hand and after watching that card She put her hand On her mouth...and she looks down Try to avoid her eyes from Ram...

Ram : How can  u forget  Your voter card on  the counter Next time be carful he said to about to move...

Priya : wo wohh i m sorry  Maine kuch yada hi kah diya....

Ram : Kuch really he said with his eyesbrows up and arms crossed over his chest...

Priya : i mean bahut Kuch I m really sorry...Plz forgive me...she said and holding her ears..still her head down

Ram smile  at her antics but hide it and said : Ok but One condition...

Priya : Hmmm What condition...

Ram : Let me buy a drink or coffee for you...

Priya : what....???

Ram : are u deaf....???

Priya : hmmm ok lets go....

After you lady ram give her way....

Both went to coffee Shop

Both sat on a table...

Ram : so lady 1st thing i ll ask you Whats Ur name i ddnt  catch ur name...

Priya : ohh I m so sorry I ddnt introduce myself Hi I m priya sharma Art Student...

Ram Kapoor  I have a music company..

Priya : Ohh thats Sounds great...

Ram : ahhh Did u said  I m different  from other what that does mean...

Priya : I said this when pretended like she never told this....

Ram : over there where u  were abusing me

Priya : abusing really...

Ram : yeah u said Dog to me...isnt it Abusing...

Priya looks in different direction...ahhh i m sorry i told u i ddnt mean that..

Ram  laugh and said relax....i was pulling your legs....

Priya just leaned back to her chairs and her hand on her hairs...Ohh its just relaxing Man...u scared me...i was thinking u ll shout on me here in coffee shop thats y u asking for coffee...

Ram : really u such a Drama queen....

Priya : excuse me....

Sir and Ma'am ur coffee....waiter disturbed them...

How are u feeling mr.Kapoor.................Doctor said To Ram.... (Flashback End....)

 

Ram came to reality

I m Ok howz My wife.....

If u ok lets walk upto Your Wife's Room....

Doc : As you know, your wife's CTscan

showed intracranial

hemorrhaging.

 

We purposely keep patients

with traumatic brain injuries

 

in a comatose state in order

to calm their systems

 

and allow the brain time to heal

itself while the swelling subsides.

 

And then we slowly wean them off it.

Now...

 

Ram's Pov

 

I came to In front Of priya's Room she was still unconscious...Vikram and neha there i hug both and came inside... the thing Doctor said to me is

 

"each one of us

is the sum total of every moment that we've ever

experienced,

with all the people

we've ever known. And it's these moments

that become our history."


( i came near Priya and slipped our engagement ring in her hand i can feel her every pain )

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Priya called Ram Dog :D
feeling sad for my hero, hope priya will be fine soon
Update soon ;)

Unknown said...

nice...
pls continue soon

Post a Comment