Wednesday 11 February 2015

RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love Part 13

RECAP :


I Looked up saw a masked man  , I tired to reach him he waved his hand something sliced through my hand ,a pain distracted me  before I could  regain he ran out of the room through the sit out

Ram's POV

I tired following  him ..   he disappeared  in the darkness of the night.  Priya was still stuck to me,  her body shivering with fear .  I  called Vikram with one hand , with  another hand  held priya tightly to my side. I looked down  at her,   her face was into my left side.  I called out to  her softly, Priya !!!

Priya  are you okay   nobody is here , he has gone .. see   nothing happened. She refused to  lift her face from  my chest.



She held on to  me even more tightly, With great difficulty I pulled her from me. I need to check  whether the assailant , had injured her any way. I looked down her at  her. Trying to check  if she was okay. Priya  had  her eyes still closed,



I gently shook her, Priya  tell me are you okay …  Priya bata na are you okay .. panic was raising in my voice. I checked her once again for injuries.



Priya opened her eye , and nodded looking at me



Relief flooded through  my body.  Thanked God  nothing happened



Looked down at Priya,



Priya was looking at  my  hand  which was holding the mobile. Then I saw the blood flowing out of my arm ,  There was slit, through which the  blood was seeping  out , more freely, It was dripping down.



She suddenly galvanised into action , She left my  hand turned ran towards the room door,for minute my heart stopped I thought she was leaving me going away again     …. but  She  went to the bathroom and bought the towels. She tried to clean the wound and stopthe bleeding.



 I could see,  She was shaking,  I forced her chin up, Tears were streaming from her  eyes.

Priya I asked , what happened,please don’t cry  nothing  will happen, don’t be sacred. I am there na

She just shook  her  head said, what if something happened to you , what will I do??

Before I could answer , Vikram came in followed by Piyush , Shruthi neha and bunch of hotel staff



Vikram asked . What happened, kaun tha who ? how did he come in ?

Vikram .. Just  I don’t know who he  is , I didn’t see his face,  he was wearing  black mask,  he was very tall and well built.. that’s all I know.

Hotel manager came  inside is anything missing sir, we had  never such incidents sir , we have state of art surveillance . and   we have called in the police. ,

I answered, I don’t know if  anything is missing., but definitelyMr manager your security system absolutely failed today.. How the hell did this guy  come in… where the hell were your security guys. Were they sleeping. I am going to sue you guys I was livid with anger



Sir , I am sorry  sir!!  I am extremely sorry , we will  make amends. I have already sent  my security guards check the area . So don’t worry we will catch him

 This is very unfortunate incident will extend our full cooperation, we  have state of art surveillance cameras which will  help to the police find the assailant



To hell with sorry, I really don’t care….

 Ram just calm down . Vikram trying to calm me down .Manager just call the doctor we need to tend to his injury first.



Yes sir immediately Manager left the place, when he got the chance. trying evade my fury . Within few minutes The Doctor came saw to my injury.   Knife had not gone in deep  it was just  superficial wound.  which did not require stitches   he covered my wound and gave me TT shot and left .

Manager came back and said the police have come in  would like to  meet us

 Ram , Piyush said let me handle the  police  and check the surveillance cameras. You just stay calm  . we need our wits about .



I calmed down, In this chaos I forgot  priya ,  I looked at her , she had moved away was sitting huddled in the corner of the room and crying. Shruthi  and Neha were with her.



I walked across the room, Seeing me Neha and Shruthi moved away, giving meway .Shruthi came to and said to me take priya to my room. Then we will decide what to do. I will go and  join Piyush see If I can be of any help. She handed over her room key and left with Neha.



I went to  priya, sat down next to her.   And called her name Priya!!



 She looked up , and  hugged me tightly. Ram I am so sorry…. So sorry.. because of me



No Priya !!! , this is not because of you please… we don’t even know  who it was . it may be random incident .Trying to pacify her, I knew it was rajath handwork, but I didn’t want to  create any additional fear



No Ram, this because of me, this is Rajath,



How do you know Priya? It can be  anybody



This is Rajath , Ram  , That dupatha   is my dupatha , by which  he had  tied me



Are you sure Priya I asked



Yes , Iam sure. I know that dupatha anywhere.  This what I didn’t want,  this  was  what  I was Scared  off, Leave me ram ,  Let me go !!  .But  can’t see you  getting hurt because of me.I just can



Listen  Priya,  . Let  you go where ???priya ???to rajath ???/ so that he can kill you Why don’t you  understand I can’t ……. I can’t live without you ,  Do you think I like to see you like this, covering with fear  everything I touch you I can’t  It hurts me also . I am never going to leave you, even if rajath  shoots me ! I am not sacred, as long as you are with me.  I am willing to  fight every battle for you . For me everything starts with and ends with you .This  time It is between me and rajath .  I am not going rest till I  put that**** behind the bars. So I just  want  you to be with me.



.What    if  he hurts you ?



Priya, Rajath will not hurt me, Yes this time I was caught unaware, but there will be no next time. Don’t worry priya . I will be fine … Most importantly you will be fine. I will never allow him to hurt you. Please trust me! just trust  me please that’s all I am asking .



Priya looked at me, with tears and love  gripped my hand , Just nodded hugged me. I hugged her  tightly never wanting to let go of her,



We just sat there like that, for some time. Then told softly, priya  we need to leave the room, police have to do the investigations. Come let us  leave





I took her to theShruthi’s  room, sat with her till she slept. Then called vikram, , asked what happened. Vikram  updated me , It seems the  intruder had entered the resort from the beach fornt  escaped through the beach front. There was black swift  car waiting for him in one of the by lanes which connected the highway to the beach. Nobody had a chance to car ‘s number plate or  were able to have any  idea of assailant. Nor didthey get any view of him .The duppata has been sent to forensic lab for testing   The forensic experts were scoring  the room check for fingerprints.. Then he asked me about Priya.  I told Vikram about what priya  had told me about the dupattha. Asked him to  inform the same to police. But I knew one dupattha would not be enough evidence for  us implicate  Rajath ,  I  was sure rajath lawyers would submit 100  such dupattha to prove this .This cannot be enough evidence to prove Rajath hand in this. We need to find out how rajath came to know where we were. Vikram  said police was have already started investigating this.



 I asked  vikram  to make necessary arrangements  for us to shift somewhere else, also  we needed to  arrange for security. Vikram told me he has already arranged for  Guest house  nearby  for us  stay till the  case hearing is over. And also arranged for security





He then asked me how priya was, asked if  she was in the right frame mind to  face police questioning. I told vikram    priya ‘was sleeping and asked him  to inform the  police to come tomorrow afternoon to the guesthouse  for their interrogations. Vikram said he will  tell piyush about it  As piyush  still with police finishing of formalities. Vikram Asked when I would like to shift  to theGuest house. I told him priya was sleeping , we will shift as soon as she gets up in the morning. He agreed.. asked me to take care of priya. And told me  shruthi  told me tell you  to handle her carefully  right now she  is  fragile. I said yes. Cut the phone.There are lot of things which need to be answered… but I one thing  am sure.. this time rajath won’t win





Priya was whimpering in  her sleep.. I immediately went to her side… She was murmuring something… I was not able to catch hat she was saying but … I could only understand she was telling No …..    Then suddenly she screamed … No  Rajath don’t do this … leave me  please,…… kill me but don’t do it  Please rajath !!!! kill me !!!     Then I knew she was reliving that night…. It broke my heart.. to see her like this. I went laid down next to in her bed,  I  held her tightly in my arms, hoping my voice would reach her   through  nightmare to her.   I kept repeating it’s okay priya nothing will happen, it’s okay .after some time she quietened down and slept …. I tried to get up she was holding on to  shirt  so tightly, so I quietly  slept next  her hugging her.







 NEXT DAY MORNING!!!

  The phone woke me up ..  Priya was  still sleeping in my arm hugging me.  My arm was numb but it didn’t matter , I liked  what I had in arms .  This something  I always wanted  it for the rest of my life  “ priya sleeping in my arms”. It was vikram calling.. he was asking  if we can start . I said  okay  in another 1 hr we will check out from the hotel



 Priya  I called softly she rubbed her face into arms  murmured incoherently. I called again  Priya   we need to get up and   get ready .



She slowly opened her beautiful eyes…    looked into mine… I waited .. She realised she was In my arms there was little catch in herbreath . She tried to move quickly … But her strand of hair was caught in my shirt button. She couldn’t move. I told her to wait ….pulled her close, I could hear her thumping of her heart .Islowly  removed the hair.. and released her.

I said  Go , get ready  we need shift to the guesthouse organised by Piyush  Shah.



After 1 hour  :



We reached the Guest house, security guards were already in place. It was a guest house on the same ECR road fortified by tall Compound wall fenced with barbed wires on all four sides. It   had 6 huge bedrooms with an outhouse forservants. The Guest house belonged Piyush’s friend in London who stays when he comes down to Chennai . It was managed by longtime serving  servant of the family who lived  in the  servants quarter.



We entered the Guest, the venu anna and his wife warmly  welcomed us  to the house, showed us our rooms. The roomswe spacious. We refreshed came back to our living room.  I knew  priya  was  tired… I asked her if she wanted to  rest. I was also little hesitant about the reaction to the  topic of the meeting. But  She said she will come  down . I tried to warn her about this ..  I said Priya the topic we are going to discuss is the case  if don’t what to come down it is okay,



 She  answered No Ram… I  will come. I know it  is going to be difficult , but  I need to do it .. As shruthi  told  me  I have  to face my fears.. and moreover your there with me  so I  think can manage



That   made  my  heart swell with love for her, I  was so proud of her . After all she  has undergone she was  ready for the fight . I quickly hugged her tightly . When she hugged me back . I Kissed her forehead and looked down at her with all my love    said come .lets go..





 


PRIYA's POV

  When  he hugged me.. I felt  safe. When He kissed me on my forehead I felt how much he cared for  me then when he looked at me I could see  how much he loved me… For me  he was my world.



I took his hand , promised myself I will never let it go again.





 We went down,  Neha  Vikram and Shruthi were already waiting for us.  Shruthi looked at me asked me a silent question , whether I was okay . I just nodded my head , she  then looked at ram .  Ram smiled at  her.  On  seeing his smile she relaxed





 We sat down . I was sitting  next to  Ram holding his hand. Trying to look calm fear  was slowly tying  raise its ugly Head. I didn’t allow it. Ram patted my head trying to tell me  it will be fine.  I gave him tremulous smile.. .





Piyush.  Addressed first.. Priya  I know it is going tobe difficult for you but  we need to clear things outs and talk about the case. The police will here in another 2 hours to question you  thought this would be about what happened yesterday, but we all know who is trying to create trouble for you . So the questioning will tend to go there. As you have to be mentally prepared for it.



 Second:  Rajath… I know  police have questioned you about what happened that night, but then  you were under trauma   you were unable to answer anything, on the basis evidence given by ram and  your injuries we have filed the case.   It was sex assault case  and attempt to murder. But we have not been able to prove that  it was Rajath who assaulted you , because his underdog surrendered that he assaulted you and Rajath never even knew you were there at the farm house.  Rajath gave proof that  he was not involved and he  was just visiting the farm to check the horses when he found  you there .



 We all know he is lying…. But we need your written statement and going forward we need to you to come to the court to give evidence.



We need his to put that  guy behind the jail. He is now on  bail.. all this  is  because he is trying to frighten you . so we  need to be strong



Third the most important : I know it is wrong question to ask ,but this is very important question did Rajath rape you ?



 I was stunned ,I never expected this question now… But I knew this would come up



Piyush repeated his question. Please we need to know this, because your last medical examination, told us  that  there was  no vaginal penetration and no semen traces were not found on your body , but  there  were bruises of leather belt and whip lashes  all over your body. Did  he  rape you before that day or any time before or did he perform any sexual act .



I looked at Ram, Ram  nodded  his head. He  said : Priya ,  I  am always  there  for you go ahead,  I don’t care  what happened. You know How I feel about you so  just  trust me  and my love .Then I  looked Shruthi .. she nodded her head.





I  started , No… he didn’t  put his ….. I couldn’t even continue. No.. he didn’t. Rajath   couldn’t do it  he tired but he couldn’t, The only way he  could arouse himself is by hurting. He believed that all  women  were made for being slaves,. But was sexually aroused when he was  beating me and hurting  the more he  hurt  me  more he enjoyed that was his high. He kept repeating  that he was punishing me for making  him this way. Sometimes his madness went beyond all levels,then  I never knew who he was addressing me or  somebody else. Once he used that dupattha,to strangle me .. I thought he was  going to kill  me ,  right at time he heard voices left me  struggling  to breathe .



He came back after a day started  hitting me with vengeance, then used  whiplash. . I don’t know for how long he kept doing it . He  went beyond his self he was calling out  Sheela  when he was hitting. I don’t know who he was what was referring to .. but every time he was that state  he only called out her name.



 That after some time, I lost my consciousness , when I  woke I saw Ram in the room



Shruthi  who remained silent , for such  long time. said It is  okay  priya ..



Piyush I told you  all this,  This   clear case  of sodomy  Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code,  .. it is sexual  offence act … albeit  no sexual intercourse as not taken place, but this is case of  unnatural sex. The  animal was into BDSM …S&M





But Article  377  Ram questioned Piyush,



Piyush  answered  Ram Yes what  Shruthi is saying  is true This  law,India inherited sodomy laws in its criminal code from the British Raj, which were not present in its history of codified or customary legal system before. That section of Indian law, Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code, called for a maximum punishment of life imprisonment for all carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal (primarily interpreted to be homosexuality, especially sodomy, including between consenting adults).On 2 July 2009, in the case of Naz Foundation v National Capital Territory of Delhi, the High Court of Delhi struck down much of S. 377 of the IPC as being unconstitutional. The Court held that to the extent S. 377 criminalised consensual non-vaginal sexual acts between adults, it violated an individual's fundamental rights to equality before the law, freedom from discrimination and to life and personal liberty under Articles 14, 15 and 21 of the Constitution of India. The High Court did not strike down S. 377 completely – it held the section was valid to the extent it related to non-consensual non-vaginal intercourse or to intercourse with minors – and it expressed the hope that Parliament would soon legislatively address the issue.[29]

India does not recognize same-sex unions of any type. On December 11, 2013, the Supreme Court of India overturned the ruling in Naz Foundation v. National Capital Territory of Delhi, effectively re-criminalizing homosexual activity until action is taken by parliament



 This  law … what  may be most  regressive law  internationally , what  the rainbow community across   India  are  lobbying for to be amended is going to help us nail    Rajath.



But .. whatever priya told us  as to be again repeated  in front police and  the court.



The police  and there will be investigating officer of the previous case from  Mumbai also  coming  here will   take down her statement,  

Mumbai  Ram  asked…



Piyush answered  yes ram. This  was pending  They  actually wanted to  record this last week just after marriage but , I had convinced them to give priya sometime.. I promised them when Priya is ready I will  let them know.  So when I called them reported this incident , they said they wanted to talk to PRiya..can’t keep postponing it.  So they are coming





After that I  and shruthi will be leaving for Mumbai , to look into  Rajath  background and try to understand his profile.

Ram turned around at Vikram, said  Neha and you should also leave ..  Piyush may require your help.



But Vikram Said .. How will you manage



No .. Neha  has left Rahul with her mother.. how long Rahul can stay  without his mother.. please vikram.. You should go and there is KI also to be overseen. Both of us can’t be here leave it all unmanned



Okay But I will be back in   two – threedays’ time.. after leaving Neha.. and setting things right  KI. I don’t want leave you both alone after yesterdaynight event .



Ram  said  another reason I want you to go Vikram, when you are there please check how news got leaked about our  location. All you guys please be careful, because somebody   is sure trying to  shake the boat. So be vigilant  and let me know if you  get  any info.



 All of them agreed



 All of us continued the discussion, I kept  giving whatever I knew about Rajath and his behaviour

Shruti noted down.





After sometime Venu  anna let us know that   Police was  here.

 The  local inspector had come with him  Mumbai special Investigating officer  had also come.



After initial introduction and narration of events by ram , The police directed the questioning to me.  I answered them my discussion with Shruthi and piyush had helped me . I was quite confident , But ram helped  me every  step of the way never letting go my hand.. Inever let my fear take  hold of my mind and heart..





After  1 hour the police left.. I was tired …  Venu anna announced that the  Meal was ready …  . I was not hungry at all, but  Ram  forced me eat ..



Lunch was simple affair with,  Dal  sabji and Chawal . Excepted venu anna cook  typical south Indian stuff. But he surprised  us with this meal. I asked How … he told me that he used to work in army as cook when he retired he came back here   as he didn’t have any children,  once he came back he started working with  the family who had   educated him and sent him to army.. this was his home this is was where is father worked   This was the family  he  knew.The owner let him stay here   paida  salary for him to maintain the house.





After lunch , Vikram  Neha  Shruthi and Piyush left  promising to be back soon . After they left  there was awkward silence ,  Ram suggested that  there was library in the house , If I wanted I could scan through it .  and said he would be working on something’s also.





I entered  the room with Ram. The true  to his words, The shelf was stacked to roof with  books.  He asked me to go ahead . He went to the huge desk, opened his laptop and started working.



 I picked my favourite wuthering heights and started reading ,  It must be hour  or so.. I looked up  I saw Ram working  concentrated on his computer. I had my chance to admire him, his face ,the way his hair fell on his forehead, hi profile. Suddenly as Ram  looked our I eyes met. The  desire engulfed me ..  He eyes smouldered. I couldn’t  look away . He slowly got up . walked across the room to the chair  I was sitting, He kept  both his hands either of  the arm rest bent low. His breath was fanning me, Priya..  Stop  giving me those looks… my control is running very low. Please don’t tempt me. He said.  He straightened  patted my check ,  walked towards the desk



I picked up  my courage.. Said  Maybe I don’t want you to control yourself



He turned…Priya  for you  it is  still maybe.. Till that  time - till it  is for sure .. I will not touch you. I want you  totally ., and don’t want half measures here.. When you give yourself to me ,, I want it totally  , the whole  you ….

 I

Are you sure ???? He asked



Hesitated for a  minute, then  I thought so. Priya .. Give it time . There is no rush





 Okay I am going for walk , want to come with me. He offered his hand



  I nodded and stood up.  Took his  hand .



 We went for the walk in Garden  .The house had a   herb garden  a flower garden and mango orchard.. all these were  on the  other side of the house. It  was  10 acres, of garden,,, the  house   was only  on small patch  on the land  and rest  was  open space. Filled with every kind of plants. The  Ram informed that these gardens were maintained  supervised by Venu anna and his team of 6 gardeners. Gardening was one of vennu anna’s another passion





The walk was refreshing, I and ram talked about  everything  under sun.  He asked me  about my childhood. I  talked about  Ayesha ,karthik  ma and papa.





 I don’t know for  how long  we talked. When we realised it was late in the night. Both of us  then went  back  to house for dinner.





Venuanna had made  Masala dosa for dinner. Both of us  had our fill.   Then ram suggested we see some  TV ..  We  both sat down…  saw the movie.Venu anna bid us good night retired for the day. It was film  called nothing  hill . I loved that movie..  I don’t how many times I have watched it ,, but  still I love watching it again.



 Half the way through the movie, I slept. Ram  picked me  up  in his arms. Took me to the bedroom,as soon as he gently  dropped me in my bed. I woke up.  Still holding on to his neck  I called for him. Ram don’t leave me



He  looked into my eyes saw my want. Priya I cant , Iam  not made of stone priya.Please



 Ram  I want you . and I am sure



With a sudden cry  of anguish .His mouth covered mine in a blazing kiss of such incredible intensity that it left them both breathless.  He slowly stripped  me  and  without  looking  away  stripped himself. When I tried to cover myself He held my hand.  And don’t. I love you . Every part of you. There is nothing to hide now. His eyes burned the path it took. My body  warmed to heat of eye. He slowly kissed every bruise of  every cut  every mark on body  Then  Hungrily he moved on me, drawing me forward with him into a web of passion that he wove about them both so tightly that for me there was no beginning and no end to this lovely moment. I  felt my own identity slipping away as my emotions became all, and then I could no longer prevent my descent into the fiercely throbbing vortex that reached up to claim me. With a little cry of sweet surrender, I offered myself completely into his keeping.

Afterwards We lay together talking, my back against his chest, his hands playing lazily over me. A bond had been formed between us now. He kissed the top of my tousled head, saying as he did so. Then slept ..spent . I got up  again . To see him looking at  me with love. I pulled closer for a kiss.

Then again we sought love's perfection in each other's arms, our souls as well as our bodies blending until there was nothing for either of us ,but  nothing  other than our love in every minute




Author
Priya  RamKumar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So superb one

Deepti said...

Oh ho....its to short scene of RayA SR....dats not fair...

Unknown said...

awesome....

Anonymous said...

Interesting..Priya is recovering from her fear...Good thing, Wow they Did :) <3

Post a Comment