Saturday 24 January 2015

RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love Part 8




RECAP 

Vikram  , came to me  and said  please yaar  himmat mat harna ,,, priya ko kuch nahi hoga.. yaar. Please sambhal apne ap ko..  Please stop crying …

I didn’t realise I was crying…  She did this for me.. Oh god


PART 8

PRIYA's POV

I could hear voices… I could hear  sirens of ambulance.  I was in  pain  but  I was happy .. everything  was so confusing  But I was at peace  and the pain didn’t effect any more… then everything else   faded out.

3 months later



Every day he came,  every day with different bunch of flowers.. For the first two month and half months I couldn’t even talk .. But  he  came sat by .. talk about all that he did that day.

When Icould talk also , I told him not to come.. But he still came …  with a bunch of flowers. when  I screaming with pain  he was  there holding  my  hand ,When I couldn’t eat he  feed me , when I couldn’t  walk He was standing there as supporting walking with me.  When I fell  he was there to  hold . Ram was there  whenever I  needed.. I didn’t  tell him , but somehow he always knew When I needed him, . but never Asked me anything .. He was just there for me

Today after 3 month at the hospital the doctors have discharged me… Ram was once again there to take me home.  My family  were also there but …  they  saw Ram was looking after me so well they were just happy  to let him handle it

 I could walk now.. But slowly  it still I needed help.. My talking was still little slurred but … doctors told I would be okay .. but my body would recuperate

But … One thing I was clear ,, I need to stay away from Ram.. He needs to  move on his life.. I  know he stuck  to me because of some misplaced sense of guilt. However much I tell me…  He either ignores me or  changes the topic. Today Once I got home … I will talk to him … bring a end  to guiltridden relationship . This is not going  to work. I want to  him lead happy  life with woman  who can fullfill all his requirements  both emotional and physical..

I cant  let him get tied to me  because of gratitude or pity… never !!

We reached Sharma  house…  the Sharma was lighted up…  It was wedding.. of course  how can I forget today is  It was karthik and  Natasha ‘s sangeeth





Ram's POV


 The Whole Three months  I was with her at the hospital whenever she opened  her mouth  she has only asked me to leave and not to come back again..  I tried  to show her I am not going go anywhere.. and  I am not going to let her leave me also… this time it was for forever..

As soon we entered.. everybody   was over her… everybody wanted her show her something or tell her something…  Families they have very funny way of expressing their love

I cut in .. because I wanted   priya   alone  now .Everything was ready … I just need few minutes alone .. Before somebody else butts in with  good intention..  Iknow she is going to refuse me… but I  am  not going to allow her to  leave me . I need time get over the wall she as built around her

Excuse me I said loudly, I am taking Priya Inside she needs to rest .  Please  don’t distburb us for another 1 hour okay !!!!

Saying that I helped her along  to her room. I f I turned looked at family there would atleast  50 stunned faces .. I didn’t care a damn



As soon  as   we  enteredthe room, I made  her sit down on the couch at one end of her room  I sat on the stool and pulled her leg up   heldit and started massaging .. I knew her leg was hurting

I caught her timid gaze. “My dear Priya,” I began.

Priya suddenly felt the need to assert herself and regain some self-confidence, which  had washedaway. She straightened her back with false bravado. “I am certainly not your dearPriya,” she said

“Really? Then whose dear Priya are you?”

“What an absurd question.”

“Not at all. Because”- began to massage it-“if you don’t belong to anyone else yet, I think I might make you mine.”

Priya gasped as my hands continued to knead the muscles in her foot. she  frantically  tried to pull  her leg to escape his grasp. She struggles only strengthened my resolve and my  hands moved upward  to her calf. Priya unconsciously wet her lips  . A as delicious spasms of pleasure shot up  my spine

.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” I grinned.

“No, I don’t think I like it at all,” was her strangled reply.

“Oh?” I asked innocently. “Then I’ll just have to try harder.” My hands lazily moved upward until I was touching the soft flesh just above her knee. “Do you like that?” At her dazed expression, I continued. “No? Perhaps then a kiss.”



Before Priyahad any chance to react, I pushed   her feet down  and pulled her down so she that was lying on her back. I stretched out beside her, the hard length of my body pressing into her side. Cupping her chin with my hand, I pulled her face. My  lips gently met hers.

“No,”  PRiya  whispered weakly.



“Just one kiss,”   I moaned against her mouth, my voice thick with desire. “If you say no after one kiss, I’ll stop. I promise.”



Priya didn’t say a thing, simply letting her eyelids flutter shut as my  tongue traced the outline of her lips. That delicate touch proved to be my  undoing, and her body responded . She snaked her arms around the back of  my neck and pressed her hips instinctively into mine. Moaning slightly, she parted her lips, barely conscious of her own movements.



I took full advantage of her reaction and pressed my  tongue into her mouth immediately, searching its inner depths. “God, you’re sweet,”I  murmured huskily. Priya met this intimate caress with an ardor  ,one hand grasping at the my  hair, the other roaming over the my  back.



 I groaned as her touch ignited me. Priya moaned passionately at this new intimacy, and that sound increased my ardor. “

.

 Priya  shivered with desire. “What are you doing to me?” she asked huskily.



 I chuckled    as his lips returned to hers. “I’m  going to making love to you “



 ‘No   Ram ,”  Priya   shakily, but I knew she was lying even as the words tumbled from her mouth.



Yes  I said



She said something in return, so softly that I couldn’t make out the words.

“What was that?”

 “I would prefer,” she said, her voice so carefuly even it was almost a monotone, “that you  let me go now .” I asked . “Is that so?”

“Yes.”

Finaly I  asked, somewhat beligerently, “Because of  what happened nowthis



She looked at me,“I—” She swallowed, perhaps summoning her courage, then continued. “I would not lie to you and say that I did not want this.”

“Me,” I cut in peevishly. “You wanted me.”

She closed her eyes. “Yes,” she finaly said, “I wanted you.”

Part of me wanted to interrupt again, to remind her that she still wanted me, that it wasn’t and would never be in the past.



“But I can’t have you,” she said quietly, “and because of that, you can’t have me.”

Okay

And then, to I complete astonishment, I asked, “What if I married you?”



Priya stared at mein shock. Then she stared at me in horror, because I looked just as

surprised as she felt I didn’t want my proposal come out   like this but it was out .. so  nothing can be done about it  , and  I know she thoughtif Iwould have taken back the words, But what she didn’t know was I meant every word of it.





But  My proposal it —hung in the air, and we  both stared at each other, unmoving, until finaly her feet seemed to recognize that this was not a laughing matter, and she leapt up, skittering backward

.

 “You just can’t,” she shot back, “You should know that. For heaven’s sake, you’re  RAM KAPOOR.



You can’t marry a nobody.” Especially not a nobody with a past like me.



“I can marry anyone I damn well please.”




RAM's POV



 Please Ram !!   I am longer fit  to be your wife!!!...   you can’t marry me I am so unclean .. Rajath.. Said Was true   I am who*** .  ,,,,  I have no longer control  over my sense .. few minutes back I  was so ready to sleep with you … doesn’t it tell you something.. I am such a,,,,.

Stop it Priya !!!  Stop it !! not another word you’re not who*** .. What are you saying that you believe whatever that sick animal said about  you  Rajath was wrong.. and he  was  not sane …

 And  you comparing what we have with    what that animal did to you !!!.. How can you compare something so beautiful to  that


Listen Priya I stepped closer to her !! She took two steps back ward

Please priya let me help you let me share your life…  I know    you love me .. For Minute she looked up there was tears in her eyes…  oh I wanted to take her in my arms sooth her hurt away ..but I  Know It is going to take time  , Rajath’’s  damage cannot be  undone  in  a hurry  it will take time..

No Ram I don’t  feel whole there is something  in me is dead I don’t know If I can ever feel   like normal woman again… without feeling  usedI am not a whole woman I can never be..

Let me help you ,, it is okay  even  if we never  have martial relationship I don’t mind but just let me  there for you … I Let me  part of your life. I will never touch again  if you don’t want me to  just let me  be part of your life..

What kind of life will that be ???? for you !!. Today you  okay about living a life without sex … what are you going to do one day  or the other you will  feel the  needs rising . after all your man  you have your needs…. then what will you do.. I know how honourable you are you will never  look at  another woman  if you are married to me.. but I can’tsee you  seal all your needs and emotions just for me and   for the rest of  your life, I cant do that to you .It  will be very unfair . I will never will


 Priya … Only You matter to me nothing else matter all  these are bodily urges.. it really doesn’t matter what matter is you  for me only you matter.

 I Love you  I have never told

No Ram You don’t love me you feel pity / or some missed guided sense of gratitude ..   you might  want me sexually . but… not love, How can you love me ?..

I have suggestion to make she said

Go ahead  I said wanting her to  finish of whatever she wants to say.. because I had made up my mind… but  I  was never in 100 years  was  prepared  to hear what she actually said


.

“You’re being foolish,” she told me  “And impractical. And furthermore, you don’t even want to marry me, you just want to get me into your bed.”

I drew back, angered by her statement. But I did not contradict.


She let out an impatient breath. “I know that sort of man, and you are not he. But you hardly intended to propose marriage, and I certainly will not hold you to it.”

My  eyes narrowed, but not before she saw them glint dangerously. “When did you come to know my mind better than I do?” I asked softly


“When you stopped thinking.” She replied

This is the  best solution I will be your mistress!!! She continued

What  I asked , still trying to clear what she actually said

I will be your mistress, that why you  can  have me..  satisfy that urge of yours … and  when you are done with me you can move on…

Stop it priya !! I have never been so insulted… I don’t know what  kind of man you think I am but believe I  am not a man to  say I love you for just to get to bed with a woman .I don’t know How you   could even think  that my love is so cheap…She started to say something .I stopped her this time.

No priya that is enough not another word I don’t know what I will do.It is marriage between us… I want nothing else .One day you will understand How much I love you .till then I will wait.

Today everybody is here not just for  Natasha and karthik marriage but ours also.I did not  wait for her reaction I continued.. your whole family is waiting for the good news that you have  agreed to marry me….  I going to tell them that you have agreed …  and  you can tell them you don’t want to marry me… see for yourself  how your father wish and hope comes crashing down..You father was really worried about you and your future…  and was very happy that nightmare is atlast is over and you have some chance of  happiness.. but this  no  of yours can  push them again in  to that nighmare so  priya  I am going  down to announce the good news,  I  will send your  mother and sister up to help get dressed for the sangeeth  and mehendi… then day after the  wedding

I saw her panickying ! and I added  …  something  else don’t think   of running again ..I covered the whole area with guards  so  don’t even think about running  away…

I hated the way I talked to  her .. I  didn’t want  to   force her to marry me!!! But  she gave me no choice… For three months I tried to show   how much I cared..  today I even  tried to tell her… but  nothing seems to be working ..  Only way I know ensure our happiness is this, I am not going   let her go


Priya's POV

Oh, for heaven’s sake. Why Can’t he understand that I couldn’t do this? He might delude himself, but  I would never be so naïve

I wanted to follow him down….  I walked  towards the door. My  injured leg  hampered  my speed before I even Could   reach the door , I stopped for  I heard   huge noise  of people  cheering and lot of clapping !!!. Oh God  he has already announced it !!! .. how Am I going to break the news to papa and mama that this marriage is not happening …  While I was Pondering   on best ways  to  break the news .. to  my parents.. The door  opened ,my mother and  ayesha rushed in followed by papa and Karthik came in . They were so happy .. the joy  in the face  was clearly visible . Ram was  right …   I can’t  tell them  I won’t marry  and break their hearts.. I know how worried  they were about me… Seeing them this  happy   made me happy.  I cant take away this joy  from  them… If my marriage is going to make them happ y then I am for it .. But Ram   what am I going to with him.. his life  ….  Thinking   about this made me feel guilty… . I just don’t know what do any more ..

Papa came to me  with tears in his eyes.. Said  Kush raho beta .. Mujhe yakien hai Ram tum kush rake ga beta .. Meri  manlo .. Just Trust Ram..

He said thisand  left. And  I understood .. I had no choice but to marry Ram..



The MARRIAGE !!!! AUGUST 9th

It was  beautiful August afternoon  ! It had rained  in the night.  The Grasses looked greener. The mandap had been decorated with white and red roses..  Ram has arranged  for  everything so perfectly ..for my dress to  invites to caterers ,to gifts. to decorations everything  required for the wedding .. It was out in the garden  of Kapoor Mansion. It was so beautiful it was perfect The Only problem was I was not perfect for him. Karthik and Natasha marriage  happened on the previous day .with pomp and fanfare  fit wedding for a sister of THE RAM KAPOOR. Lot of guest had come. But for our wedding nobody was invited .. It was just our family and few  very close friends. It was exactly the  way  I had always wanted it . I didnt know how ram knew about  but everything single detail about  our marriage was  how I always wanted my  marriage to be  It was so surreal  .

Yesterday at karthik and Natasha’s  wedding  I was  introduced some many people by Ram . My Head was reeling with name .  Throughout  whole two days I was here Ram  did not leave me alone, either he was there with me  or he made sure someone else from my family or his always there with me … I tired talking to him about our marriage but he was  changed the topic.. or somebody called him away.  Today the day had come  when I  going to become  MRS PRIYA RAM KAPOOR… I have no idea how  I am going to manage this.

Ayesha , Natasha, Neha   helped  me  dressing up.   After  they finished I couldnt even recognise the Girl In  the mirror. Except  for the fear in her eyes nothing else was me . The   girl looked  most beautiful!! She really looked like a bride but  it was  hard to realise it was me .

The Marriage Like All other Hindu marriages started with the kanydhan  . Ram  had taken  special effort to translate each mantra and meaning of the ritual for everybody  before the  The ritual happened. I did not know if it was my  or  the  emotional State I was.. I tears in my eyes throughout the  marriage


Kanya Daan

Who offered this maiden?, to whom is she offered?
Kama (the god of love) gave her to me, that I may love her
Love is the giver, love is the acceptor
Enter thou, the bride, the ocean of love

With love then, I receive thee
May she remain thine, thine own, O god of love
Verily, thou art, prosperity itself
May the heaven bestow thee, may the earth receive thee

After this ritualrecital, the father asks the groom to not fail the girl in his pursuit of dharma (righteousness), artha (wealth) and kama (love). The Ram promised to the  my  father that he shall never fail me in his pursuit of dharma, artha and kama..He repeated the promise three times. In sanskirt and in Hindi

The promises to bride's father marks the end of the kanyadaan ritual



The Next one was

Panigaraha Ram took my hand and  said

I take thy hand in mine, yearning for happiness
I ask thee, to live with me, as thy husband
Till both of us, with age, grow old

Know this, as I declare, that the Gods
Bhaga, Aryama, Savita and Purandhi, have bestowed thy person, upon me
that I may fulfill, my Dharmas of the householder, with thee

This I am, That art thou
The Saaman as I, the Rk thou
The Heavens I, the Earth thou



After that   we took our seat in front of the  homa. Ram Tied the mangalsutra and filled my mang with sindoor.



Then  the final Sapathapadi.   As we took the Sath pheras, the pandit first  told the mantra and  then read the transaltion.

The We have taken the Seven Steps. You have become mine forever. Yes, we have become partners. I have become yours. Hereafter, I cannot live without you. Do not live without me. Let us share the joys. We are word and meaning, united. You are thought and I am sound. May the night be honey-sweet for us. May the morning be honey-sweet for us. May the earth be honey-sweet for us. May the heavens be honey-sweet for us. May the plants be honey-sweet for us. May the sun be all honey for us. May the cows yield us honey-sweet milk. As the heavens are stable, as the earth is stable, as the mountains are stable, as the whole universe is stable, so may our union be permanently settled."







It was over.. The Marriage so beautifull and  so meaningful ended perfectly… as it had began. I was finally  MRS PRIYA RAMKAPOOR




 Then The grihapravesh, I officially invited into KM . A elobrate feast  was prepared for the  family. But I coudnt eat a thing. My family and Ram family  became one .. There were most happy to see this happy was treat for my eyes it was ages   I saw them this way.. It was hard to belive I am actually   sitting  with them . Three months ago I never thought I would ever be with them like this.. Thinking about that brought back my nightmare A shiver ran sown the spine.. I Closed my eyes hoping that fear  will go away , it never does…  It always there.. I know  Rajath cannot harm me anymore but the fear he created  never left me.



The moment I closed my eyes Ram Was next to me !! what happened he asked.. Nothing  I said

 He knew  something was wrong . his eyes narrowed with concern . Let go to our room

 But Ram ..  everybody still here. How can we go



It is okay !! .. if you are not okay we  will leave know.. I will ask vikram to manage . We will go



He pulled me up from the Sofa we were sitting ,made a sign to Vikaram .  He Took me up the room it was late in evening … everybody was engrossed in chit chat

Room was decorated… for the night to follow

 He came up  and said don’t worry  . then He offered me first usage of the changing rooms.

As soon as I came out. He went to change.





I was standing by the window looking out  at the  garden where the  Marriage had taken place.. workers  were working to dismantle the place .



 You  know what Priya. The  Vedas emphasized that the basis of happy and fulfilling married life is the sense of unity, intimacy and love between husband and wife both physically, mentally and spiritually. Hence wife is considered to be the Ardhangani of husband as per Hindu tradition. Marriage is not for self-indulgence, but is considered a lifelong social and spiritual responsibility. Married life is considered an opportunity for two people to grow as life partners into soul mates



I want that in our marriage…. Each promise  I made  there is for lifetime for me.. I mean every single  word I  said…



I just want you to  just trust me ….  Thats all I am asking . Can you do that??



I just nodded my head…



 Okay Can we shake hands on that ?

I tentatively  stretched my . Ram caught my hand  in his  large Hand shook  it.

 Good  so lets take it  step by step..

Today you  take the bed , I will Take the couch !!! Okay



 I started  but  how will you  sleep?

Please priya … just indulge me  in this  I will be  comfortable  as long as you are there .. with me I can even sleep on the floor

So you go take rest I know It has been long day ..



I will be awake for some more  for time, If you need anything just give me a call . I will  be here …  Okay , go

I went to bed…   I must of slept As soon as  My head touched the pillow..

I suddenly felt  a man grabbing me.. hitting , .. I couldn’t stop it ..I cried and cried   for help  but nobody came!!!... I wanted to run  but Couldn’t !! he was holding me

I screamed loud and got up….  Ram Came to me

What Happened ?/  I didn’t know where I was .. I started screaming  I want to go  please

 Ram Held me In  his arms  and said It was okay … words where refusing  come  .. but I felt secure in  his arms.. but fear wouldn’t leave  me ,, For minute I thought I was still  caught with  there …. Then Ram soothing voice reached my ears.. I calmed down.. and slowly grew silent.  Now I could Only  hear his Voice and His heart beat



Are you okay  he asked after sometime



I   said  sighed. “ Okay I  admitted. “ It was nightmare?”



And then, to my  astonishment, he grinned, and three unforgettable things happened at once: A dimple, a devastating crescent moon, appeared at the corner of his mouth; his eyes lit, and it was like watching lightning crack over the surface of a dark sea…

…and I  stopped breathing, as surely as that lightning had struck my square in the chest.

“you   know  what you screamed Ram help me

Oh god I did that  No wonder he was grinning

I breathed again, but I was still staring at the place the dimple had been. I dug my  fingernails into my palm to punish  myself for momentary witlessness.  This  man should not be allowed to possess anything quite so whimsical as dimples, I thought resentfully.

His face was softer now,  his smile  did not leave his face

“Nonsense. I didn’t do anything of the sort,”I said coolly. This was pure bravado. He had in fact estimated her rather well up to this point.



This last was the most terrible realization of all, as it was the He knew so well That I  was lying through my teeth

And it was the fault of a split-second smile and a dimple.

I gravely disliked the realization that I was human.

I  wanted to sink into the oblivion of sleep, as I was so embrassed.I  desperately wanted to win back a measure of pride. Not to mention credibility.

I don’t want sleep any more …



Okay !!!



“You do play chess, ” he asked



I stared at him.

“Chess,” the  I repeated. As if  I ‘d never heard the word before in my  life. he gestured to the handsome chess set arranged on table in the far corner of his room

.“ If you  don’t want to sleep  I can enage you  in game of chess—”

Now Are you afraid of chess

No of course not

As for chess, I d had the learnt from very best and always loved playing  And karthik , my brother, had honed his skills against me. I knew very well how clever i was. In spite of herself.

 “You’ll…play chess  right ?”  he asked As I still not answered is question



 His mouth creased at the corner again. I  watched it warily, less he launch another smile at  me

This was so frustrating.



But he’d also once again managed to make her sound ridiculous.



 Ofcourse I was just  thinking and if I win the game,  what is to me ?”



Whatever you want ?? just wanted to tell you I  excel at it  He said





“Then the game will be over quickly,” I said briskly. But my hands were cold and clammy;  I crossed my  fingers for luck in the folds of her  nighty.

Okay  Mrs Ram kapoor  He said  We shall play one game of chess. If you win, you may  ask  whatever you want .There was something  dangerous  about  his proposition Nevertheless, his proposition wasn’t precisely what I had in mind.



“But—” I  any way started



 Trust Me  I will never ask you what you can’t  give

He’d checkmated me before the game even began.

I  stared up at him. After a moment, I  swallowed.

He noticed; i watched the flick of his eyes. I saw satisfaction in those eyes. It struck me this  is exactly what he had planned somehow I fallen in his trap

 My intestines were quivering l, but:

“Challenge accepted,” I said, my voice steady enough.



He nodded once, , languidly pu lled a  chair for h imself . Across from the white pieces, naturally. He gestured for me to sit.



The Game started

I enjoyed it, that is, until it became clear I  was losing.



I  had played chess  lot of in imy school and college but. He was clever, he was thoughtful, he was resourceful, he was ruthless and inventive, and he brought all of his best qualities to bear on the chessboard. It made him a very, very good player.

We played well into the night  .Then a sense of outrage when I realised   I was s tumped with some difficulty, with  his very next clever, deliberate move.   Now my pride was at stake. My pride dissolving, I  thought, unhappily  he was steering me skillfully to the conclusion he wanted.\

 by dawn it was clear   He was going to win



Ram's POV


 I knew I was going to win …But amount of concentration she putting to win  was heartening to see.

 The First time  in the last three months my hope flared  that everthing is going to be alright ..  Because when she had the night mare she screamed for me

 That means  she trust me

. I  knew my  chess  win was about two moves away. And so I manfully waited for  Priya to make  her last

Move

After a moment I noticed that she was taking inordinately long to do it. She sighed, and her head tipped into her hand, which received it as though her palm had been carved specifically to fit her chin.

I waited.

And waited.

And wait—

 I frowned. Leaned across the board slowly, tentatively…and peered. A strand of dark hair clung to her lips. It was slowly, rhythmically fluttering. Her eyelids, which  I’d thought downcast in thought…were closed. Her lashes shivered on her cheeks. She’d fallen asleep!



i leaned back in my chair, greatly amused. I crossed my  arms over my chest. Apart from that wayward strand of hair, she still looked so perfect



I removed rook from her hand  andset chess apart.  Slowly  turned over on to bed.Turnover the bedcovers, She snuggled into sleep





I offed the light went to my couch. Spent  my very first night  of marriage on the couch peacefully.

 When I woke  up it was 9 in the morning.. Isaw priya was still a sleep.

 I got from the  couch , just look at admire her beauty ..  her beauty was striking but  her beauty  bought sense of peace . her eye lids closed the  most perfect eyes. Which  brought evoked aso many emtions. She was sleeping like baby peacefully. A small strand of hair  was waving with the wind troubling  her sleep. She wrinkled her perfect  nose. Muttered something ..

I thought  she talkinh to me . I went t close to her.. to figure what she was saying…



" Ram ," she said rest of the sentence was not clear …..,



Once again went near and said Priya good morning . She woke up.


Good Morning she said …. Then looked deep into eyes. Touched my face with



My  eyes caught hers, and somehow my  hands were on her shoulders, gripping her with such intensity that she couldn't possibly look away. I didn't say anything, letting his eyes ask his questions.



Priya , you look so beautiful . I said



I had  seen her face  it a thousand times before, and  today it was different , A sense passiveness steeped into me  then  I saw  that her mouth was full and wide and made for kissing



She licked her lips when she was nervous. I'd seen her do that just the other day.  And yet it was  now that the mere sight of her tongue made my  body clench with need.



"You're so beautiful ," I  told her, my voice low and urgent.



Her eyes widened.



And I  whispered once again, "You're beautiful."



"No," she said, the word barely more than a breath. "Don't say things you don't mean."



I fingers dug into her shoulders. "You're beautiful," he repeated. " He touched her lips, feeling her hot breath on my fingertips. "But you are," I whispered.


I  leaned forward and kissed her, slowly, reverently, no longer quite so surprised that this was happening, that I wanted her so badly. The  surprise was gone, replaced by a simple, primitive need to claim her, to brand her, to mark her as mine.


Mine ?



I  pulled back and looked at her for a moment, my eyes searching her face for  her acceptance that this kiss was going to happen



"What is it?" she whispered.



" I am going to kiss You ," I  said, shaking his head in confusion. "If  don't want tell me now."




Priya's POV



Something warm and lovely began to spread in  My chest. I couldn't quite explain it; it was almost as if someone had heated my blood. It started in my heart and then slowly swept through my arms, my belly, down to the tips of my toes.



It made me light-headed. It made me content.


I knew I  wasn't beautiful, I  knew she'd never be more than  whole . But he thought I was beautiful, and when he looked at mer ...



I felt beautiful. And I'd never felt that way before except when he looks at me.



He kissed me again, his lips hungrier this time, nibbling, caressing, waking my body, rousing my soul. My belly had begun to tingle, and my skin felt hot and needy where his hands touched me through the thin green fabric of my nighty.



This is wrong. This kiss was everything I  was of afraid of  to fear and avoid, but I knew--body, mind, and soul--that nothing in my life had ever been so right. I had been born for this man,



Author
Priya Ramkumar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome update and thanks for the pm

Post a Comment