Saturday 24 January 2015

PREVIEW RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love

Preview


He needs to  move on his life.. I  know he stuck  to me because of some misplaced sense of guilt.

.
..
.

.

.

.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Excuse me I said loudly, I am taking Priya Inside she needs to rest .  Please  don’t distburb us for another 1 hour okay !!!! 


'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

I caught her timid gaze. “My dear Priya,” I began.

'
'
'
'
'
'

“I am certainly not your dearPriya,” she said

“Really? Then whose dear Priya are you?”
“What an absurd question.”

'
'
'
'''
'

Cupping her chin with my hand, I pulled her face. My  lips gently met hers.

'
'
'
''
'
“Just one kiss,”   I moaned against her mouth, my voice thick with desire. “If you say no after one kiss, I’ll stop. I promise.”




“I’m  going to making love to you “

''
'
'
'
'
'
'
something  else don’t think   of running again ..I covered the whole area with guards  so  don’t even think about running  away…










He said this and  left. And  I understood .. I had no choice but to marry Ram..










'

" I am going to kiss You ," I  said, shaking his head in confusion. "If  don't want tell me now."



'''
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
''
'
''
'
'
'

He kissed me again, his lips hungrier this time, nibbling, caressing, waking my body, rousing my soul. My belly had begun to tingle, and my skin felt hot and needy where his hands touched me through the thin green fabric of my nighty.
 




 

'







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very hot preview

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment