Wednesday 7 January 2015

RaYa FF - Eternal Shades Of Love Part 4



Previous Update
 
Click here For Part 3

1 YEAR  LATER – VARNASI




In the Rigveda, the city is referred to as Kāśī or Kashi, the luminous city as an eminent seat of learning.  In skanda purana  Shiva says, "The three worlds form one city of mine, and Kāśī is my royal palace therein."
Banaras or Varanasi or Kashi is consider as one of the oldest cities in the world.






You can refer it as “the city of temples”, “the holy city of India”, “the religious capital of India”, “the city of lights”, “the city of learning” or the “culture capital of India”.



As Mark Twain rightly put it - Benares is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend, and looks twice as old as all of them put together.



This city has  given   deliverance from  pain  and sin for many .I hope it delivers me for mine  also



I came here to  with family  in GANGA as permy dadi  wishes.I had come with nuts , Rishab ,ma  and Dadi.. Nuts  wants to get married to some boy called Karthik.   She  is just 21 , I think she is  very young to take such  decision  in life now, but dadi  and ma are okay about  it they want to meet the family. I checked about Karthik is seems to  be decent  boy ,  well qualified and   from a  well to do family . They have their own family business  of textile and  jewellery  retails shop  across the country The Sharma’s   which they have expanded all over  India what started  has A small retail shop in Gandhi Market in Mumbai 20 years ago  is now 100 shops all over India.    Karthik is  now heading  it’s the expansion .  Karthik has two sister  One Elder ,one younger , I have  seen the younger sister, she is Natasha’s Friend  in Fashion Designing  course  through whom  Natasha meet Karthik.. but nothing  is known about the elder sister



 Natasha is  unhappy with me, because I  still was not ready to meet  Karthik… But I  wanted to meet  him but   thinking of  Nuts marrying   and leaving Kapoor Mansion   makes me feel sad I will miss her ,  not that  I am not aware of how much  she love that boy  but it just that  thinking  of nuts  with  man  gives me weird feeling.. I know it can’t be postponed any more  I need to meet  the family.



   I was sitting  on the  ghats Of theDashashwamedh Ghat is the most important and probably the oldest ghat of Varanasi. It is located on the banks of River Ganga and is very close to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.  Enjoying the Arthi . Ma joined me..

Ram , Kya Hai  , pechele ek saal tum he dek rahi,  Tume dehkar yeh mason ho raha hai ki  tum kuch parehsan kar raha hai,, jaise tum ne kuch kya hai.

No ma , Nothing



No  ram , I know  Something is troubling you, Sometimes



I feel you are there with us  physically ,  but mentally you are far away… I don’t know what is troubling you ,,, but  I really want to help you   beta .



No Ma it is nothing ,

  I understand  you don’t want to tell me but the point is that the  I can’t see you like this , It hurts  me  to see you like this.



I think you should marry Ram,    that is the only way I know  to take away  the loneliness and sadness  that I see  in  your eyes



Ma ,   App bat kahan se kahan   le ata hoo   ma



 What should I do leave my son like this, I can’t do this ,  I can’t see this pain  your eyes . Ram tell if there is girl you like , I will go  and  talk to her  parents



 For minute ,Priya   image came Into my  mind, I immediately  shook it    out

No ma  , there is nobody,I don’t want get married now,  that all  . Iam not lonely, I have  my  whole family with me why should I be a lonely



Okay .. I  will  take this answer at  the face value  but I am not convinced. Just One thing  Ram “”times waits for no man , What  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courageto follow yourheart and intuition.” 

This   is not what I am saying  but this  what  another great Businessman  once said



I know  ma “Steve Jobs” right



Right !, Just knowing is  not enough Think about it



Yes ma , I will think about  it , ma About Natasha, When should go and meet the  karthik ‘family



Ram Karthik family has come down to Varanasi today , They are opening a Mall in Lucknow , before that they wanted  take shivaji ka  ashirwad  .  so We can meet them here it self if you okay about it

Oh I didn’t know that , okay we will meet them here then ma  can you call let them know .

Okay Son

 Ram Yes  mom  ,Think about what I said

After sometime I  walked  back  to the hotel we were staying  at . The Getway hotel…

As passed through the galis of varnasi ,  taking the  flavours of the city  one  such gali was the  Vishwanth lane   the main bazar lane which leads to Kasi Vishwantha temple . There I saw small boy  near a Bangle shop… playing with his car. He was so  happy  playing with the car,  he was not bothered  of what is happening around him he   so engrossed in his   toy .



I went near him  asked him  his  name : He looked up at me said “ SHLOK” loudly..



I asked where  his mother he  said she was inside the shop. Proudly stated that this big shop  of bangles was his mother’s . I asked what he was playing here   he said car racing … He went ahead demonstrated what he was doing …  In his enthusiasm  he went ahead and knocked down  somebody with  his car .

As soon as he knew he hit somebody he  ran  inside his shop , saying sorry. I was left standing  with a car on the  pavement .

I looked up and saw who he had hit

 I couldn’t  believe my eyes It was Priya ,

She was standing right in front of me, nothing  changed she looked  just as beautiful.just as breath taking as  ever.

My anger sizzled , dammit !  I had hundreds of question to ask where  had she been  after  that day … I had searched whole  Bangalore for  her ,  she had disappeared into thin air . I tired searching  her  Mumbai  address  other than   her surname I didn’t get any details.



  I even tired reaching through Rajat Kapoor, I couldn’t  get through  to him also.. but  finally found  he  had left  Mumbai.



 I lost all my hope .. I  thought I had once  again  lost her



Before I could  even ask A question  She asked Ram can you take me  somewhere   I can be  safe..

Please , she  begged

What the hell? Then looked closely,  there was a fear in her eyes,  her  had worn a  churi that was as old  as  Varanasi, it was crushed , it had seen many washes. she just had  one  backpack up with her

Please  ram can you  do this for me

I  knew something was definitely wrong  ,  this was not time to ask question,,

Okay come , I called , pulled  towards   the main road. As we  waving for  a car .. car speeded across.. .. Priya pushed  me   away  , from the speeding car , got almost knocked by it .   For minute I thought she was knocked down , but she got  up  shakily  ,called out  to me   asked I f  was  okay,  When I said  I was fine she fainted .



She was hurt ,,, I called out to the nearest taxi Asked  him to proceed towards the  The Gateway hotel

  Oh god what happened, I could  see no injury ,  but  she still  fainted. I took her  to my room . I  asked  the Hotel concierge  to call  the doctor. The Doctor Came and  checked on her  told me she was fine there was no injury, she had just  fainted out of exhaustion

He told me  to look after her   she just requires complete rest thats all she will be fine

I looked at her , now carefully  there where shadows under her eyes, she had gone very thin there was hue of paleness in her skin tone. Something  was  definitely gone wrong somewhere

All  could do was sit near  her bed side watch her asleep

She suddenly  got up As soon as she saw me She panicked .

 “ I need to go ,” she whispered, “please.”

 No you are not going anywhere you are not well  priya  I pressed her  back on the bed Tell me what happening priya

“I can’t,” she cried out, and then she did shake me off, stepping back until they were once again separated by the chill air of the night  “I can’t tell you what you want to hear. I can’t be with you, and I can’t even see you again. Do you understand?” I did not answer. Because I did understand what she was saying. But I did not agree with it.



She swallowed and her hands came to cover her face, rubbing and stretching across her skin with such anguish that  I almost reached out to stop her. “I can’t be with you,” she said, the words coming out with such suddenness and force that I  wondered just whom she was trying to convince. “I am not . . . the person . . .” She looked away.



“I am not a suitable woman for you,” she said to the window. “I am not of your status, and I am not—” I waited. She’d almost said something else. I was sure of it.



 She looked me in the eye and I nearly flinched at the emptiness I saw in her face.



“Priya,” , “I will protect you.”



“I don’t want your protection,” she cried. “Don’t you understand? I have learned how to care for myself, to keep myself—” She stopped, then finished with: “I can’t be responsible for you, too.”

“You don’t have to be,” I answered, trying to make sense of her words.

She turned away. “You don’t understand.”

“No,” I said harshly. “No, I don’t.” How could I ? She kept secrets, held them to her chest like tiny treasures, leaving me to beg for her memories like some damned dog.



“Ram,” she said softly, and there it was again. My name, and it was like I’d never heard it before. Because when she spoke, I felt every sound like a caress. Every syllable landed on my skin like a kiss.



“Priya,” I said, and I didn’t even recognize my own voice. It was rough, and hoarse with need, and laced with desire, and . . . and . . .



And then, before I had a clue what I was about, I pulled her roughly into my arms and was kissing her like she was water, air, my very salvation. I needed her with a desperation that would have shaken me to my core .



But I wasn’t thinking. Not right now. I was tired of thinking, tired of worrying. I wanted just to feel. I wanted to let passion rule my senses, and my senses rule my body.



I wanted her to want me the very same way.





With a guttural moan, I half-lifted, half-turned her until we went tumbling to the bed, and finally I had her exactly where I’d wanted her for what felt like a lifetime. Under me, her legs softly cradling me



“I want you,” I  said, even though it could hardly have been in doubt. “I want you now, in every way a man can want a woman.” My  words were coarse, but I liked them that way. This wasn’t romance, this was pure need.  I don’t know what will happen whether I will see again or not And if that happened, if the end came and I hadn’t tasted paradise first . . .



I nearly ripped her churi from her body.

And then . . . I stopped.



My stopped to breathe, to simply look at her and revel in the glorious perfection of her body.  “You are so beautiful,” I whispered. She must have heard those words before, thousands of times, but I wanted her to hear them from me. “You are so . . .” But I didn’t finish, because she was so much more than her beauty. And there was no way I could say it all, no way I could put into words all the reasons my breath quickened every time I saw her.



she blushed, reminding me that this must be new to her. It was new to me, too. but this was the first time . . . she was the first one . . .It had never been like this.  I don’t know how I know I just knew  couldn’t explain the difference, but it  will  been like this.



“Kiss me,” she whispered, “please.”

I did,

It went beyond desire. It went beyond need. It was primal, an urge that rose from deep within me, as if to say that my very life depended on making love to this woman. If that was mad, then I was mad.say that his very life depended on making love to this woman. If that was mad, then I was mad.For her.



I was mad for her, and I had a feeling it was never going to go away.

“Priya,” I moaned, pausing for a moment to try to gain my breath. My face rested lightly on the tender skin of her  chest  and I inhaled the scent of her even as I fought for control of my body. “Priya, I need you.” I looked up. “Now. Do you understand?”



“No.”

My hands stilled. No, she didn’t understand? No, not now? Or no, not—

“I can’t,” she whispered, and she tugged at the sheet in a desperate attempt to cover herself.



Dear God, not that no.



“I’m sorry,” she said with an agonized gasp. “I’m so sorry. Oh, my God, I’m so sorry.” With frenetic motions she lurched from the bed, trying to pull the sheet along with her. But  I was still pinning it down, and she stumbled, then found herself jerked backward toward the bed. still, she held on, tugging and puling and over and over again saying, “I’m sorry.”



I just tried to breathe, great big gulps of air that I prayed  could  control my body  I was so far gone I couldn’t even think straight, let alone put together a sentence.

“I shouldn’t have,” she said, still trying to cover herself with the damned bedsheet. She couldn’t get away from the side of the bed, not if she wanted to keep herself covered. I could reach out for her; my arms were long enough. I could wrap my hands around her shoulders and pull her back, into  my arms..



And yet I didn’t move. I was a bloody stupid statue, up there on the four-poster bed, on my knees



“I’m sorry,” she said again, for what had to be the fiftieth time. “I’m sorry, I just . . . I can’t. It’s the only thing I have. Do you understand? It’s the only thing I have.”

Her virginity.



I  hadn’t even given it a thought. What kind of man was I? “I’m sorry,” I said, and then I almost laughed at the absurdity of it. It was  all apologies, uncomfortable and utterly  ackward.



“No, no,” she returned, her head still shaking back and forth, “I shouldn’t have. I shouldn’t have let you, and I shouldn’t have let myself. I know better. I know better.”



So did I



With a muttered curse I got down from the bed, trying to reach , she scurried away from  me  to the corner of the room she was scared  of me !!!

.

“I’m sorry,” she said again.

“Stop saying that,” I practically begged her. My voice was laced with exasperation—no, make that desperation—and she must have heard it, too, for she clamped her mouth shut, swallowing nervously as she watched me



“I have to leave  Varanasi , ,” she said,



“We will discuss this later,” I said firmly. I had no idea what  iam  saying, but we would talk about it. Just not right now, with the entire hotel waking up around me.



The entire hotel . Good God, I really had lost my head . The room, on the same hall as the rest of the family. . My mother could have seen  us Or worse, one of my siblings.still don’t have any answers to tell them anything



Priya nodded again, but she was quietly looking at me . Priya go to sleep  now   I will not touch you again don’t look so scared I promise I will not touch you Just trust  me okay . She nodded her head again  but still  there was fear in her eyes.. I will sleep on the couch there when you awake up we will talk



When I got up next day morning the  room was empty… she was gone..  It was as if  she was just  figment  of my  imagination. I checked  with hotel reception all that they knew is that she left the hotel early in the morning



Rest of the day passed out. I was  a zombie.. I  couldnt do anything what was it with priya and me  every time we meet,  it almost like a dream. I am never able to hold  on to her



In the evening We went to  meet Karthik and  family ,  They were overjoyed that we had come to with Natasha’s rishta to them.  Everybody talked’, and were very happy … my contribution to the whole event was almost in monosyllable. My mind was still preoccupied with priya .Karthik’s ‘father looked familiar..I have seen somewhere don’t know where



I need to find her she was scared and hurt . I knew that   about what I didn’t know is why



Then Karthik  father came and introduce himself to me  He said  My Name is Sudhir sharma



The moment He  said his name something flashed my memory priya father name was also sudhir sharma. No wonder I have  seen  him somewhere he was the same man years ago standing   with  Priya  in Mumbai



I asked Mr Sudhir sharma .   do you know Priya Sharma



He was surprised “Yes  she is  my eldest daughter” but  We have lost contact with her after  she went  with Rajat kapoor,  1year a ago

What are you saying “she with Rajat Kapoor” no this is not possible



I knew something is definitely wrong here .Priya is in some kind of trouble   and it is connected to Rajat Kapoor



Author 

Priya RamKumar



 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice
pls update soon

Post a Comment