Wednesday 7 January 2015

Preview RaYa FF - It Happened One Night


Preview




He  came close to Priya and went  down on knee, offered  the bouquet of roses first  then  let  helium  balloon fly in the air  in a dramatic fashion.. Priya was flabbergasted to say the least .



 .
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









Ram who held her by  her waist prevented her falling with  bouquet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




When he came near  her , she could  smell his after shave, his breadth sent  shivers down the  spine.He  came  close to her ear whispered in that husky baritone of his, are you okay .. I didn’t  know  you will  fall in love so fast .. but again you  do generally fall  whenever possible. Priya  was still reeling from the proximity  of him, to really come out with stinger, 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.









One corner of his mouth curved up in a mockery of a smile. “ You don’t   have really very  good opinion of me  Priya  is it ?”
“No  you have  never given me chance  to form  an opinion  Mr Kapoor .”
You wound me, with  your hate   Priya , but  what I  don’t understand  is  why you  hate me so much ”








 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice preview... Pls update soon

Post a Comment