Wednesday 25 March 2015

RAYA SS - A Simple Wish LAST PART

 RECAP :


She did not have the heart to wake him up….as she had no clue if he had even slept in two days

Priya woke up to the sound of the waves….and found the couch empty….
She looked out at the beach there he stood….facing his back towards her….hands tugged in his pocket….




A SIMPLE WISH-18 (LAST PART )



Ram stood at the rocky coast of the beach…. Looking at the descending sun….against the crashing waves….they reciprocated the commotion created in his life….. everytime this was the result…. One he loved had left him to suffer behind in life….


“Ram” she called…standing against the door….

He turned giving an empty glance at her….and resumed looking at the sinking sun…

She started walking slowly towards her…. “Ram I am sorry….I should not have….”

“No Priya….you need not be sorry….” He cut her inbetween still gazing towards the sky “the fault lies in me….I just don’t deserve the love and care…..”

Dropping his head Ram stood silent for a few seconds….

“It has always been the same…first it was my father…. I have very little happy memories with him….and after that it was only his shouting…that I heard…always his harsh words welcomed me and my mother….it was as if still being with us he was not with us…my mother used to cry…over it….and somewhere I felt I was the reason…I could not come up to his expectations….a void started creating between us….but those tears in my mother’s eyes made me hate him more and more….” He stood silent again….

“I was atleast glad that my mother was with me….by my side…but I think one needs to pay a hefty amount to be blessed by the bliss of love…..she also started cutting aloof from me…most of the time of my childhood I spend at different coaching or activity classes….the only time that I remember she was with me was when I used to sleep and she used to brush my hair….and kiss me good night….it ached my heart to see parents of others kids holding their hands and walking at occasion like parents meet, school sports….and I was accompanied by my driver…while I was abroad studying…..it was me who called her…and the talks were also in monologs. I tried asking her a lot of times…but she always pushed it aside…then I learnt on my parents anniversary that my father had left without informing anyone he was gone just gone….at that point I had never hated any person as much as I despised him…..

But what hurt me more was not what my father did….but when my mother almost abandoned me I knew she did not wanted to leave at Kapoor Mansion anymore…. I bought the new house for her…..but…that day..when I asked her to come and stay with me she denied straight…she chose…Rishab and Natasha..over me….it hurt me when I need her the most…when life was taking so many turns…when we could have been eachothers strength she was not then beside me….still I supported her…I accepted them as my family….their stay along with my mother in that orphanage was not accepted by me…. agreeing her wish I arranged for their stay in Australia….but things were not the same after that….

Anything related to them reminded me of the lonely times I spent even having a family that’s why I never spoke about them to you…..” Ram looked at Priya….his face had the thin lines of the hurt that he felt….all the while…

Brushing away the thin tear from the side of his eyes…..he spoke again… “then I saw you in the lift….came to know about you…..that day at the restaurant I could feel how much you missed your parents…. I somewhere saw myself in your tears…and I promised I will try to keep you happy…will not allow you to be engulfed by the same darkness that casted shadow in my life…..doing those small things….made you happy…but more than that I felt happy…..see you lying on the beach stone cold ripped my heart off….I did not wanted to lose you….I did not wanted to lose another person who had somewhere become a special part of my life….every time when we were close to each other…. I tried to keep away….out the fear if oneday you will also leave me….then….. I would be left being nothing but a man with cold misery in his heart and no wish of anything beautiful desirable…like you….” With his head still drooped down “Priya I only loved you….you were like the light that brought me out of the darkness…who pulled me out of the loneliness that had engulfed me….filled my life with love…that was missing for 10 long years……”

Priya swung him around pulling into a tight hug…..clasping her hands around his neck….feeling his impulse….her hands running through his hair….brushing them gently to ease him…Ram also gripped her in his arms….his hands….against her back… His returning hug was so tight….she felt her bone crushing against them…but she did not budge about it….she allowed him to pour out his emotions that had been locked deep inside…she held him for a long while….she could feel the soft sob and the drops of warm tears against her décolletage…with each sob his hold become tighter…..he still felt if she leaves again…

Being assured that she was till with him….Ram pulled away facing her…

Priya caught his face in her hands….rubbing the traces of dry tears…creasing his cheeks softly….

Something began to unlock inside him. Something so nascent. He only knew that she still belonged to him. Their eyes were pools of darkness as she looked up at him…resting her heads against his feeling the warmth of the moment against the cold splashing winds filled with droplets….she spoke her heart that one line from her mouth was enough….to erase off all the laments of his heart….. “Ram I am sorry to doubt you….I always loved you….love you….and will be loving you…..I promise whatever happens in life will never walk out on you….will always be beside you….”

Ram pulled me into his arms and kissed her…pressing her body against his… Passion exploded between them. His mouth slanted across her hunting and ravening sucking on to her lips and tongue. She felt it….she felt it happening… she let it happen…let him slide the tip of his tongue between her lips, let him thrust his fingers into her long cascading hair, let him deepen the kiss until she was woozy against him.… He captured her mouth with his….Her heart yanked at his touch as his hands moved over her back…pushing her against him…her body thrusting against his…tenderness of his body filled her….as she parted to take him she could taste the honeyed lips of his…and he knew in that….making her his was all what he needed…it was as if she had died an heavenly death inside the number of times the tip of his tongue met hers…. she cupped the back of his neck and kissed him back with everything she had.

The kiss washed away all the anguish and pain inside him….

They stood like that for a while….hugging each other…their head kissing…the waves out in the sea were calm and composed….reflecting their emotions….the sound of the ocean breeze and the soft crushing of the waves against the rocks….filled the surrounding…..

As the world celebrated the day of love these two found love….

Pulling apart but till encircling their hands around each other….looking into eachothers eyes….both spoke in unison “I love you….” She blushed hearing those sweet words in his husky voice….he leaned forward brushing his lips softly against her…

Pulling her into a side hug….she encircled her hands around his resting her head on his chest….the two sat on the rocky beach enjoying the night life….

Priya woke up to the wet kiss on her lips….she smile in between the kiss…. “Goodmorning….” Opening her eyes she saw Ram….which was how she wanted to start each and everyday of her life after yesterday….

Sitting up right against the head rest….she took the extended coffee mug from his hands….

“How did you sleep?” Ram asked sipping his coffee….

“Peaceful…” She smiled sipping her cup…

They sipped the coffee in silence…looking out through the glass door…the sound of the birds and shore fresh as the morning…

As she sipped the last few remains of the coffee…Priya was startled to see the writing at the bottom of the ceramic cup…it read “Marry Me”

Before she could process this another surprise welcomed her…

He slipped the stone stud metallic ring on her fingers…feeling its coldness she looked at her hands…

“Be my wife…” his husky voice caught her next….she knew this will be it but so soon was what came her surprise….tears dwelled in her eyes and she threw herself into his arms….

Breaking the hug she looked at him….and slowly..leaned leaned on to his face…the space deceasing between them….and this time Ram was quick enough to be the first one to press his lips against her…

He cupped her face as he pressed his lips harder together. Soft whines of muffled protest came from her as she tried to respond…to the sudden pair of rough lips on her soft one…

Ram bit down on her bottom lip and sucked on it lightly making her whimper softly. Priya parted her lips and he took full advantage as he slipped his tongue in. The scent of coffee was much stronger than before and she could feel his hands go limp as they rested onto his chest. She started to become dizzy maybe from shock or from the way Ram smelt and tasted like coffee and she hand to lean against him to make sure that she wouldn't give in. Ram took this as a sign for more and he reached down pulling her close….. brought their lips together.

The taste of coffee still lingering in their mouth after the sweet morning coffee kiss as the decide to head for the mainland….

Things seemed perfect….but it still need some mending…..especially at Ram’s side…

Ram saw his mother sitting at the great hall on the sofa….as they entered the house…hand in hand….

He gave a side glance at Priya and then again at his mother….

“Ram….actually….” without hearing her further…Ram walked off to into is study…

The two women slowly entered after him…. Priya stood at the door while Krishna Kapoor…walked ahead standing behind him…

“Ram” she called out… But he still had that lament and pain in his heart.... he stood like a wood without moving a muscle….

“All these years…that you had stayed alone…I can only ask for forgiveness…but I had no choice….I could not leave those two orphans at the side of their dying mother…she made me promise at her death bed….and no mother wants her child to be in an atmosphere where he hears his mother and father fighting each and every moment…I did not want you to grow in a unrest situation….so the best way was to keep you away…..only I knew how much it ached my heart when I could not held you small hands…play with you or talk to you….when there was nothing left between me and your father….there was nothing to talk about when he left….” Pausing for a while….resting her hands over his shoulder…she continued…. “Even after this if you feel I was wrong…then for your happiness I promise I will not…come infront of you again….” Gulping the lump in her throat Krishna Kapoor crease his shoulder for the last time and move to walk away…

Then she felt a tug… “Don’t ever leave me again…” Ram had caught…her hand…his eyes were full of tears…the want and longing for mother’s love was visible in them….She engulfed him in her arms…creasing his hair..as she did when he was a kid….the two..hugged in silence…when Rishab, Natasha and Somya came… Ram hugged them all and mimed a thankyou to Priya…

Amongst the happy note it was decided that Ram and Priya will get married the very next week on the 75th anniversary of Kapoor Industries…

Evening marked the engagement ceremony….the joy was at its utmost…. Finally Ram found his love and his family…

The two stood infront of each other Priya clad in a purple lenaga accompanied by Fredrick’s while Ram stood in a mauve color sherwani with his family around him… but he was dazed by the hint of pink of her cheeks…each time she blushed…

Taking her hand he slid the ring in her soft…petite fingers….she also did the same and the grand hall roared with thunder of claps….

 While Ram was busy in conversation…with his office delegates….Priya appeared among the crowed holding hands of an individual….

Looking at him rage shoot to his eyes….he looked at her mother….she was also stunned to look at this man….it was Amarnath Kapoor… anger engulfed him… but he did not wanted to make an issue at the party and excused himself….

Priya followed him as he entered his room….after a while

“Why do you keep doing this Priya?” he questioned her trying hard to keep his tone calm…

“I don’t want that person in my life….who was the sole reason of why my life turned out this way….my mother cried each and everytime….i had to live alone…..and now I cnt….” He was cut in between

“Ma has forgiven him….they wish to stay together now….” She encircled her arms around his arms…. “if she can give him a second chance….you can also…” she completed creasing his arms…

“No don’t force him…” they saw in the direction of the voice… Amarnath Kapoor…entered the room…with Krishna Kapoor following him…

Ram jaws knotted…with him infront of him…. “Ram I am really sorry for all the years of mistakes I did and it was you who…had to pay its price….I myself did not know what was I looking for then….but I realized after it slipped out of my hands…I did not have the heart to came back…I was ashamed of myself…of all the pain I caused you as a child and now…but when Priya came to me…I thought this was the very opportunity to redeem my mistakes….ask for forgiveness from you and your mother…who needed me then….” He stood folding his hands infront of Ram….

Ram could not forgive him…but this was not the time to think about him…he looked at his mother….her soft eyes was speaking to him… requesting him to forgive him and give him another chance…

Ram caught hold of his father’s hand and hugged him….it was as if everything falling into places….the parts  jigsaw puzzle…coming together making it a complete picture….

Tying the sacred thread of black and gold…filling her forehead with vermillion…Ram made Priya his lawful wife…

Everyone showered flowers and blessings…..Krishna Kapoor presented her a box…. “This is your wedding gift…” Priya opened it…and fond keys…. “I promised Ram that I will give it to my daughter-in-law”….. Priya blushed remembering that the keys were of the beach house…

Immediately the wedded couple left for their honeymoon…but not to some place but….to the same island where they confronted their love….

They stood outside the wooden door…of the beach house….

Taking Priya by surprise Ram bent and picked her up in his arms….Priya slid her arms around his neck to support herself…her cheeks brushed against his clean shaved ones….she shyed and tried to hide her face….Ram moved inside pushing the door with her in his arms…his eyes were at her only and smile on his face…as he moved across the hall into his room….pushing the door close with his legs…Ram finally place her on her feet….and captured her by her waist….

“Now you are all mine…” he spoke pulling her towards him….

Encircling her arms around his neck….moving forward….she smiled and spoke “is there any doubt about it…”

“Oh I like that….” He was excited to his wife bold…

Resting her head over his chest playing with his kurta button Priya softly spoke… “I love you Ram…”

Creasing her hair…resting his chin over her head Ram too…mimed… “I love you to….”

Moving towards the mirror she started to remove her bangles….but found his hands…over her…looking at her reflection in the mirror….he smiled and started to remove her bangles…she waited looking how courteously he removed them…

He had always been careful with her…always cautious….his hands then moved up towards her neck….untying the heavy gold neckless…but he was so close to her…she could feel his heart beat against her…the raving nerves of her was giving her away as his hands moved on her back…bending he kissed her on her bare back…drawing the length he slid up to her earlobes….freeing them easily of the heavy gold ornament….turned her facing him….she was all red under his trance and her eyes were closed….

When she felt his hot breath on her face…slowly she opened her eyes… His blue eyes were fierce on her face his cheeks flushed and his sculpted lips smiling at her…knowing the effect he has on her…

He carried up to the bed…laying her across it, then he lay down beside her popping his head against one of his arms while hugging her with the other, his hands rubbing up and down her back… leaning forward her offered his mouth and Priya sighed when he kissed her… his fingers seeped through her long hair brushing them being the ears….she enjoyed when he did this….

His hands creased her cheeks….and then her lips….finding the hint…she held him by his neck gently and brushed the curves his lips…. His mouth opened a bit to her touch…he leaned his tongue touching her’s…

His lips so firm yet soft, his tongue licking and tasting. The soft grind rub of it against her tender flesh made her dizzy its effect send wave of emotions over her skin.

Tenderness became desire longing turned to anxiety Ram’s mouth demanded her and Priya give it, parting her lips so his tongue could seek out her taste. She squeaked as his hands slid down the delicate straps of the dress, baring her against him…his mouth twisted…folding her arms around her…she whispered his name to his tough…

He yanked off his kurta losing no time….she blushed at his instantaneous move…throwing it above his head..he looked at her… the darkness of his eyes said that more than desire he needed her…slipped his hand beneath her feeling her curves….running them so slowing until she again mourned with pleasure….as his lips and hands moved over her… unconcealed form…she moved to his rhythm letting him take the lead… it was overwhelm her inside the sweet torture…she cupped his face as his lips traced the juncture between her neck and soft swell…she looked deep into his eyes…smiled…and closed her eyes….shying….

His lips curled into a playful smile…and kissed her on her eyes…

The warmth of the early spring and chills of late winter were left at bay….

They made love slowly tenderly. They slept in each other’s arms Priya drawn closely towards him  sighing his name against his throat taking her to the starry sky as they were filled with ecstasy….

EPILOUGE…

They were back on the island after… three years of their marriage….

Priya woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of the wind chime….she looked at his side and found it empty….holding her belly…protectively….she sat up….looking for him but was amazed to find the room filled with baby pictures….

She felt blessed to have him as her husband who never failed to shower his love over her…this time also he did this while she slept…

Looking at the picture….her eye fell on him…he was sleeping on the couch…with their year old daughter clasped between his chest and arm…while in the other he had a baby bottle…she walked up to him….creasing his hair…by which he woke up and looked at her…smiling he stood with the baby still sleeping his arms….

Laying the baby in the crib…they moved towards the bed…but inbetween Priya hugged him encircling her arms around him….resting her head against his chest… “Ram there is something I want to tell you…life with you has been a dream come true for me….after that faithful incident life was desolate….but you were the one who made me feel special…made me happy…allowed me to be a part of your life….making all my wishes come true….you are the best that had happened to me…” she looked up at him….lifting her face by her chin…Ram spoke looking into her eyes… “and you are my simple wish…of which I wish to wish every single day…” he kissed her softly… hugging and…placing a protective hand around her swelled belly…


…..THE END

This is it of this story......i hope you guys liked it as much as i did writing it...thankyou to all who read...liked...commented, read....liked....but not commented :P
it was a pleasure sharing the love that we have for our lovely RaYa...
till then ADIOS..

Anonymous




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful, awesome and all the lovely comments for this story....
i hope you will continue other stories as well whichyou have left in between :P
anyway... it is always a pleasure reading your blog!!!! please do continue

Deepti said...

Owsm job done y u....keep it up ☺

Deepti said...

Owsm job done y u....keep it up ☺

Anonymous said...

wonderfull ending loved it ,do cnt your writting

Unknown said...

tooo gud
awesome

Anonymous said...

And It was my Simple wish to read a beautiful story like this...thank you so much for writing this lovely FF...just loved this part and epilogue <3 pls write some more FFs Or OS like this :)

Post a Comment