Wednesday 4 March 2015

RAYA SS : In My Heart ♥♥♥ Jaan EPILOGUE


HERE IS EPILOGUE

"No, Ram!" I laughed, running away from Ram who was chasing after me. I opened the pool gate and jumped into the water. When I came to surface, Ram was smiling and swimming towards me, "You are so dead Jaan,"



I burst out laughing. It was four weeks later. We just came back from a two week holiday from Australia. We went to australia for change. Ram actually just invested hotel chain so he went there to check it out and also make good use of it. When I said good use, I mean mind-blowing romance yes i saw all shades of Ram but in Australia he was awestruck Romantic.Ram brought me around Australia to experience new things I would never imagine I would do.

Let me start from the beginning, Ram brought us to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Port Jackson on the first day. We end our day making love in our private suite. The rest of the days are blurred because I had so much fun with Ram, I can't even explained in details. We went Great Barrier Reef to dive and experience under-water beauty. Then we went to live Wild life Sydney. I took a lot of photos using the camera I bought in Paris.

Those two weeks I spend with Ram without worrying anything back in Mumbai. Of course, during our trip we would call back to KI to check of  work. Mark was granted a month of holiday for vacation with his family too. I also accepted the promotion and Ram crossed his heart that he has nothing to do with my promotion. Even Mark said so. I continued to write for Roy Publishing  and also through Roy, my article will be submitted to Lisa. Paris magazine company  was happy to receive positive feedbacks on my article; they decided to sign with ROY for my article to be published in their paper too

We didn't rush into marriage. Ram wasn't happy because he wants me to be Priya Kapoor and not soon-to-be Mrs. Kapoor. He almost dragged me to temple and gets married. But of course, I stood my place and make sure he knows we still have a long way to go. I am going to take my time to plan my own wedding with Nut's help. I swear Nutz brought a bag full of wedding information for me. Ram was more than pleased to know I'm actually planning to marry him.

"Maybe because I can," I teased. So this was what happened in My life...

 And today in evening Ram was sleeping and I sneaked up to him and screamed into his ears. Ram wasn't impressed, he chased me around the house and I came to pool and jumped into the water Ram too came

"Priya, what have you done to me?" Ram asked with mischief in his eyes. I pretend I'm thinking, Ram who carried me out of the water and dry me with a towel, "Why did you do that, Jaan ?" what ram : nothing In Your My Jaan...he said and

smiled, both of us standing at our window, looking out to the beach. We don't have to say anything to each other. We both could just listen to each other heartbeat all day and appreciate what we can do to each other. And most importantly, cherish every minute we have with each other until we grow old............

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic story...

Unknown said...

Fantastic story...

Unknown said...

awesome story

Anonymous said...

speechless <3 being sad as the Fantastic FF end :/

Unknown said...

Superb end aman
Just loved it

AKC Sim said...

Fabulous is the Word for IMHMJ....Cherish this flavour by reading again n again......Hats of Buddy!

Post a Comment