Friday 27 March 2015

RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love Part 15



 RECAP : 

The case was now proving to be thorn in Rajath side ..raising questions.. which  made  Rajath  for the first  time feel something was not going right. Kali was in jail for him … but that Ram’s  team were digging things which  was not good



He needed it to end …  here and now. Before the case  went to the court.


CHAPTER 15

VIKRAM SHERGILL PIYUSH SHAH AND SHRUTHI RAO

 VIKRAM SHERGILL 

Mumbai

The case…. hearing has been announced it was 10 days from today. Things  with ram and priya seems it okay I could sense  a  calmness happiness when I was talking to him . I was happy for them …


I had come to Mumbai to help Piyush and Shruthi to gather the evidence. Shruthi was planning to contact  Rajath  directly … It was very dangerous move. I didnot want to Shruthi  to go and meet Rajath. Piyush was also not in its favour. But Shruthi was admant… only way  the truth  was coming out was Rajath to confess to the crime. Since there was no other evidence I knew she was right . But putting shurthi life in danger is risk I was unwilling to take. I know Ram will also not approve. I hoped  I had  convinced Shruthi  that she  would not try anything silly .   I trust   piyush to  keep her in line .

  Evidence collection has also not been easy. In fact we have not been able to  proceeded any further than we were at . There was still lot holes were in Rajath case history which need to be filled. Nobody seems to know   anything about him except for what was in the papers. Old servants were questioned… but they knew close to nothing. But only  one servant  gave a clue that .. there was some mystery behind death of  Rajath’s  Mother nobody knew how or why she died 

We had to look into that. If we could  get something out of it then it will be useful. Today our plan of action was to enquire into death of Rajath ‘s Mother..  Piyush   has somehow got hold of Rajath’s mother’s death certificate.

He said cause of death was stated as natural.  He was bringing it so that we can have closer look at that. May be try and get to the doctor who gave the certificate.

 I was worried about Ram and Priya…  I know right now their safe in that farm house with the security in place.  My real worry was about relationship…   I have been a witness to the relationship from the beginning .They  really  love each other but Rajath  shadow… had skewed it  but  I hope their love will transcend it… They need to be together to fight it out. Rajath is going make it dirty, will try everything to stop us  . We need to get act together. When I contemplating this, Piyush came in to my cabin with Shruthi…

Piyush  said  we need to leave immediately go and  meet that doctor.

 We left for the doctor clinic  swanky   clinic in the most run down part  of  Ant top hill Wadala. We met the doctor if you may call him one.   The clinic was a gaudy  and look like more  jazzy discotheque than doctor clinic  The walls of the clinic was filled degrees from university not heard of at least I have not  heard of   A small license plate  of  with Doctor registered number .Why was Sheela Kapur treated by this Doctor. She could have afforded the best doctors  and best hospitals. Something was not right


All of us exchanged looks. Piyush asked us to remain silent and he said he will handle the doctor.

Piyush went ahead with Shruthi , I followed them  into the doctors cabin… there were no patients  waiting .It was almost closing time .
.
The  Doctor looked up , Yes  ??? there was no courtesy

Piyush  : Dr. Anil Mehra?

 Dr      : Yes    what is  it

Piyush : We  wanted some information  ??

The Doctor:            what  info

Piyush : Sir  this  is regarding Mrs Sheela Kapur death

The doctor: looked   at  us with a strange guarded look

Piyush : Just wanted to  know  how she died .. Because in the certificate  it has be given that she died due  to natural causes

The Doctor Which  sheela are you guys talking about I don’t remember

Piyush : We have the death certificate   signed by you . Showed Him  the death certificate carefully   showing  it so  that he can see that but  holding it in such way he cannot touch  it

Dr Mehra , looked closely at death certificate

Piyush continued  Sir this  the wife of  Mr Ashok  Kapur … Patil Constructions …. Who died three years ago.

Dr Mehra  trying  be  offhanded about the whole issue..Yes   I remember …. So what now.. yes she died of natural causes.. it was heart attack  infact

Are  you sure Piyush asked …..

Yes I am ….  Answered the dr

Piyush : will you be able to tell this to the court ..


Dr Mehra ofcourse I can …..( there was slight persiperation forming   in the  forehead of  Dr Mehra .

Piyush :  Think about  it My name  is Piyush Shah  ,,, I am a Lawyer I am going to question you in the court. About  this.. there in the court I  am  going  to rip  through  your files… If I find  one  information  wrong I  will personally see  to it that  you  never  write another prescription  or never treat  another patient in your life


Dr Mehra : with all the  false bravado he could manage  he  said … Do all you can… I am  not afraid .. I am  a doctor

Okay Dr Mehra…  I am  going  give you my number …  you can call me if you have anything else to say…   remember you don’t have much time .  so just   think about it


Piyush  left his card on the table  pulled us along .and came out of the  clinic


I wanted to actually Question  the dr  further….  I know  if  we had  threatened him  some more he would have spilled the beans But  piyush gave me  a look asked me to follow him out . I know Shruthi was not pleased.. she   had confused look in her face.
.
 As soon as we came  out  of the clinic I asked piyush

What is this yaar  ? If we had threatened him little more he would have  confessed

Piyush  smiled and said Yes  he may    have  . His evidence  may  establish   Rajath’s  mother died mysteriously  the court will order a investigations  that  is it .. this will take  another I5R year  for it to come to court … but  none of this  will help us  our case . Even  if Dr Mehra comes to    the court he would have turned hostile  or worse Rajath would  have killed him  before he appears in the court .

So .. then why did we come here  … I asked puzzled

Piyush :Because I want to  him  to  create a panic in Rajaths mind .

I asked how will that  happen

Piyush smile   and said Now  He will call Rajath  and  tell me about our little visit .. Rajath  for so long  as being inactive will try to  do something ..  he will panic once he  panics  he will error

We  have tell Ram that   he needs to be more  careful Vikram.. that is what is important now.. Where is  Shruthi ??

Both of  us looked around .. Shruthi was missing ….  She was right here  when we came  out where did she go


RAM  AND PRIYA 

Ram Kapoor

It was late night  both of  us were  playing chess in  front lawn  . Priya  was too engrossed to my liking .. I couldn’t concentrate .. … I had no clue  what I was playing  if it black or white.. I  wondering about ways  to  get my hands on Priya.
She was intensely alluring . In fact she had no idea the kind of power she wielded over me  . For that matter , she seemed to have no idea  how gorgeous she was.  Her complexion     under the starry  light was lovely  - a fair  peaches cream with a charming  blush  to her cheeks . Her blue eyes sparkled with wit and intelligence . Her hair  was that  exquisite silk and blacker  than the heart of midnight She was incredibly attractive , that was true enough , but it was her essential  energy  that keeps drawing me to her  so hard . There was something  about her  something beyond  love which bonded them together . I let  out a breath  whistle past my lips .It  was another  of those things I knew, but didn’t understand

  Ram  she called .. your turn .. I have checkmated you …

Oh I  said looked down  trying hard to remember   which  pawn I  was playing …. It looked like  black  pawn was check mated … so assumed I am  playing  black..
Okay I said . I lose.. accepted  in hurry to close  and take  priya  back to bed.. I was more into moves of the bed then  moves of chess.

Priya looked up ..  what  is the hurry it is only 10 clock in the night.. let us play another game .this time I want you  to concentrate  while playing … I am winning to easily ..
 I said…. Priya  I am  loosing  because I  wanted to play another game  more interesting  game 

Priya : Asked what game?

I replied with desire flaring  in  my guts : The   game that  involves two people and a bed

Blushed darkened her cheeks. Her eyes  couldn’t meet mine. I got  up from the seat   walked around to her Pulled her from her chair into my arms ….


The phone rang …..

I   wanted  forget the phone and take note of the women in arms.. but phone was insistent .. I picked the phone….

After  10 seconds … I  closed the   conversation  hurried priya into the  house.  In the hurry   priya mis-steped and fell down . When   I bent down to pick her up   something whizzed pass me    I didn’t know  what ..  I just pushed priya down the   ground    covered  her  with body .  Held  her tightly .. Second time   I  knew it was shot  .  it again missed us and  hit the  garden lamp. Hearing  the  sound Venu anna  came  out …   .. I  rolled myself and priya  across the lawn  behind the  garden chair  the third shot  hit  the  garden chair.

Venu anna  took out  his pistol  shot at the place from where the third shot  had come from .  He fired three rounds in the dark … by then security guards had formed squadron round  us to protect us .. There was a sound  of  rustling of branches then a loud crash .. The security  guards  ran  to check the tree..  where the sound  came from …  The was  tall  banyan tree outside  the compound wall of the farm house.

 I slowly  moved away from  priya .. Looked at priya  asked her if she was fine … she said  okay…. Asked what happened I said  nothing  come in .  I took priya by my hand walked inside the  house

 Once  inside I   hugged  her tightly… thanking god  for that  phone call priya interrupted  my thought Ram  was somebody  shooting at us  she asked

I didnt know  if I wanted to reply to that question I was sacred priya  would once again  be sacred or frightened by it .. but I  didn’t want  to hide from her  so  I  hesitantly said Yes

 She hugged me

I looked  at her    Priya  I asked ??

Ram   don’t worry I am not sacred for me as long as you are with me  I know nothing will happen….but I know  you  will take care  of it .. but  yes  I am scared  for you
Priya I said  I promise you  nothing will happen to .. only   the  way  I am  planning to die in your arms at the age of 90 +  that to  due to  exhaustion of  making love to you

It bought a smile to her eyes.. worries and  fear faded from it.

Go to the room I said let  me go and talk to vasu anna  and check what is happening ..

I walked   towards the front door . Vasu anna came in  … with his pistol..
Vasu anna asked are you  okay sir…

I said : yes  I am fine so  is priya …

Vasu : I heard the shot …  I came out ..  I think I hit  him sir The gaurds searched the  area there is nobody  around …but  they found  blood around the   tree.. but there was nobody .. I have already called the police.. they  will be here… Don’t worry sir I will handle it

 the pistol  I asked looking at the pistol in his hand

Sir  This my  pistol….   From  my army days ….  your sense presences helped you  sir  this time..  I have asked the guard to tighten the security..

No Vasu anna not my  sense somebody called me  on my phone  few secs before. To alter me if it was not for them .. I and priya would have been dead now 
 Who  was it  vasu anna  asked the question that was plagueing me now….

I told him  only answer I knew it was  a woman


VIKRAM PIYUSH AND SHRUTHI
MUMBAI

VIKRAM SHERGILL

Dammit  I said where is she ? after searching for shruthi for 30 minutes..  Piyush  was more distressed..  Vikram   where  did she go?

Piyush was not same man he was  30 minutes ago… gone was the cool collected calculated man 30 minutes ago in his place was panic stricken/tensioned filled man.


Piyush   What is  something had happened to Vikram… I told that woman  not  to anything but no she  had   interfere…  now see what has happened wher am I going to   search for


Piyush clam down ..  I said trying to stop his panic.. nothing  has happened  to her

Why  is she not picking her phone… ??? We have been trying to reach  her for past 30 minutes ….

Let us search  once again  piyush…  just calm down .


I and piyush  once again was about  to search  for Shruthi  when  she appeared from one of the galli….

Before I could react  piyush was already at her side. Asking her what happened



I slowly  walked towards her .. because I could see shruthi was fine

I heard Shruthi saying loudly Piyush  stop it  nothing happened to me  I was talking to some one ..

Dammit  why didn’t you  pick up your phone

Because piyush  I was talking to someone important .. I didn’t want to be disturbed

Who I  asked joining them

Shruthi said  it was a compounder of the Dr Mera , Kareykar… When we were coming out  I saw this guy  smoking bedi  looking  at us …  He called  me saying  that  he would give me an information we require  if   I give  money … So I went with him

Shruthi have  you gone mad  .. piyush jumped in with anger  what if that guy  jumped on you with a knife or did something else to you… this Mumbai for godsake….  It is not safe  … and there are   psycho roaming about the street  .. how could you ??

Shruthi said angrily stop this right now  I know What I am doing .. I am FBI profiler… for sake,.. I know how to handle thugs….. so stop treating  like an idiot…   Why are you panicking so much

Shruthi    calm down… what did he say  

Shruthi said..  he said that  Sheela died due heart attack but  the heart attack was caused by drug overdose.. because she had earlier history of heart attack they  dr mehra covered it up

 How did he now this…  Because at the time of death    Sheela suffered convuslsions and vomiting blood two clear  symptoms of Drug overdose

Is he sure  I asked

Yes she answered  but  I don’t  think his witness will stand  in court because he was a drunk  and money  was for his habit…

Dammit shruthi  Piyush  shouted  how could you go meet  a drunk in the galli without telling us how can you have been  such a fool why don’t you understanding what if something had happened to you … What will I do…I can’t live without you shruthi !!  why can’t you see that saying this piyush walked out.

At that moment  shruthi was stunned.. I was not … because I was watching them for past  10 days . Piysuh panic only confirmed things for me . I knew Piyush was falling in love with shruthis and vice versa.. I was happy  for shruthi..  PIyush was a good guy  shruthi  deserve this happiness..

Gently  prodded Shruthi…  “” I said  shruthi   go to him  and talk… he really loves you “””

There was tremulous smile on  shruthi face … She  walked towards  piyush


I walked away both of them.. what shruthi gathered from   the compounder can  interesting turn out of event  … First I need to alert Ram about danger which may  come


I called Ram…  Ram  Picked  up  I said  Ram  I need you to be alert they may be  something  which is going to happen you need to be careful


Ram said … It has already happened ….   Somebody shot at  us

What  I asked stunned

Yes  somebody shot at us … and a phone call saved us  he said
 I was stunned who called RAM !!!



Farm house
Panvel

Priya  priya  Priya If  Rajath  never heard her name again, it would be too soon!
He remembered how his fingers had circled her throat, the way her face had reddened as he’d strangled her. If he had any regrets, it was that he hadn’t had time to finish what he’d started.
“She’s a whore!”  Rajath screamed “She was asking for it.” …  how did she   escape  again


Author
Priya Ramkumar 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome part

Anonymous said...

Too Good...Update soon pls :)

Post a Comment