Tuesday 17 March 2015

NEW RAYA SS : TERE LIYE.....HUM HAI JIYE PART 7



RECAP :

 Rams hands roaming over Her body She shivered with his touch...She runs her hand on back of ram

Ram's hand slipped under her dress and Priya's Hand Runs under his t-shirt...

Ram ripped off her dress in No time and Priya did same with ram...
Ram Take duvet and Both drenched in each other love....

PART 7
Ram at Hospital remembering  his blissful Journey of love with
his wife...

flashback

Priya  stirred in sleep and saw herself under duvet naked in Ram's Arm his naked body on half of her his arms on her waist She try to come out but in even sleep he was  no mood to leave Priya...


Priya again try This time Ram open his one eye and said What Yaar wify.....

Ram Its morning please please jaane doo...

Ram : hmmm no and he tighten his grip on her waist...
She shivered by his touch ....but controlled herself and Said

Ohh Ram you are so stubborn...I have a solution..

Ram with irritation no solution volution wify mujhe Sirf tumhe pakad ke sona hai...

Priya : ohh Ram please mujhe jaane do

But ram in No mood he come top of her and they again Made love...

Love in every moment



That moment of total physical, mental,
and every other kind of love.
Mr.Ram.....Mr.Ram 
Ram come out of his thoughts and turned to see Doctor standing besides him with a small smile on her Face...
yes doc Any improvement Ram asked her...
Yes please come with me in anytime Your wife may regains conscious....
 
Wohh Ram come near her in excitement...
 
Let me tell you few things before that Mr.Ram
 
Don't crowd her
She's gonna be a little groggy
 
so let's just give
her some space.
 
Ok ok i ll keep that in mind...
 
ICU 
 
Priya slowly slowly open her eyes
 
Ram standing near edge of bed with teary eyes....he quickly wipes his tears...
 
and Said u ok priya...
 
She said nothing just watching both with blinking eyes...
 
Doc : Priya....Its ok u r in Hospital...
 
You were in a car accident.
 
 You hit your head,
but you're okay.
 
 
We just kept you asleep
for a little while.

Ram again asked
How do you feel?

Finally she said in very low voice...Ahhh My head hurts...
Doctor nodded and check her eyes...,
well,
that's perfectly normal. for your head i ll get something...she said and turn...
Was anyone else hurt, Doctor? she asked looking At ram..

Doctor stopped in her track and turn to see Priya...then Ram...


Ram watching Doctor...then Priya and finall Said....
Hmm...Priya you Know who i m right??

Priya : yes You Are my doctor....

Ram looks once again at doctor and come and sit on stool in front of priya..
with let out a sigh He Said...I m your husband....

She stared at Ram....

Ram extend his hand Towards her hand but she move her hand....

 then she saw A ring in her end she just looks at her hand and a ring in her hand  Ram stood up from there and Left room with teary eyes...

Doctor runs behind him
Wait Mr.Ram...
Ram : You said
things were very good.

Doc : A brain injury isn't like a broken
bone or a laceration.
Brains are much
less predictable.
Sometimes, due to the way the swelling
tissue presses against the skull,

it can 'cause some impairment.
Some impairment? She doesn't remember me.Ram almost shoute on Doc

Doc : i can undertsand Mr.Ram but Even though she's awake,
the swelling

can 'cause confusion
or memory loss,

erratic mood swings.

Ram just listend her and Left in frustration...
RAM's POV :

So, that's my theory.

That these moments of impact
define who we are.

But what I never considered

was what if, one day, you could
no longer remember any of them?

then i slept On couch Outside My wife's room or say My wife who doest Know me...

Night 2am...

i feel someone tapping on my shoulder...

I woke up and saw She my priya standing besides couch try to woke me up...

i woke up and sit on couch ....yeah Say...are you ok....u want something...ohh i forget i brought u some clothes i gave her a bag full of her clothe....

I saw she hesitated 1st but after a moment she said...i m hungry

ok i said and smile...

we enter in cafeteria...i so wanted to talk to her listen her take her in arms and kiss her....i was about to say but she cut off me and said

So, I just wanted to verify
a few things with you about me...i mean about Us...

She said while taking some fruits in her hand...With So much hesitation she asked "So, we're married?"

I just smiled and noded...Yes...

She smiled and asked again I have a small weird hair...
 i just smiled and said I think that's not weird thats taking
a narrow view.
You said it takes too
long to straighten and its useful when u worked in Studio

Wait a minute she said and stopped in her tracks..turned and looks at me...and asked

My studio? Why do
I have a studio?

You're an artist. i answered.... Sculptor and believe me you are damn awesome...

tell me What about my lawyer degree? she asked me like what just i said nothing matters to her...i just looks in different direction..
She said again I don't have a law degree? Really???

I just nodded in positive...
She keeps her palm on her eyes...and said

Last time I wanted
to be an artist I was in 2nd year Of My college.

She said and we left from there without a goodnight kiss she slept and i tossed all over night on couch...

Next day in Evening Out Of priya's Room

I'm just worried
if she doesn't remember you,how's she going to remember
she's in love with you? Vikram asked me...

What u just shut up vikram Neha said

No seriously What if she doesn't remember me?
Then what? this time i asked her

She's gonna remember you Ram neha came near vikram too "She's gonna remember all of us."
We're her family."

Hmm i nodded we left from there...I came to home just some arrangement before she came home...


Next Day

with so much Excitement i went to hospital...And open the Door of Priya's Room....but when i opened the door No One On bed....Where is She ???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one

Unknown said...

Read all parts together..Aman you are truly talented... Please continue this SS I really like it....

Post a Comment