Saturday 7 March 2015

NEW RAYA SS : TERE LIYE.....HUM HAI JIYE PART 3

HELLO FRIENDS READ THIS NOTE CAREFULLY BEFORE READING UPDATE IN THIS UPDATE IN LAST I ADD RAM'S POV(POINT OF VIEW) IN RED COLOUR AND AUTHOR'S POV IN BLUE SO DONT GET CONFUSE 
ENJOY READING DO COMMENTS ABOUT UPDATES IT LL ENCOURAGE ME WRITE MORE
ALSO NO SIGN UP OR NOTHING FOR COMMENTS JUST COMMENTS AS ANONYMOUS 



RECAP :


Priya go back to bed and slept in rams arms she throw back teddy to floor and murmured Ram is only mine kal se no teddy hug...and she snug close to ram and sleep 
PART 3 
PRIYA'S POV 

Morning 7 am 


Ram stirred lil in sleep and my hand went on his chest....he was fully naked same like me...


its our habit or say our laziness...after my one stupidity to said neha about my wish to become Mom Ram never leave a single chance of love making ...we start with silly fight and end on bed...yes thats we are Raya....Ram and Ram ki Priya No barriers No shyness pure love..... 

we met 4 years ago on Airport.....

Wo pahli baar jab hum mile hatho me hath.......my phone rings this is my fav song so i made this ringtone I know who is caling this time.....

i picked my phone and press answer button...

Yes neha....

Neha : do you remember aaj kya hai...

Priya : yes i ll be there upto 12 but Ram ko kuch Kaam hai wo evening me Aa jaaenge....

Neha : yaa ok byee

Priya : byee...

and then i turned and saw Ram rested his chin on his palm and elbow on bed watching me....

I rise my eyebrow...what....

Nothing he said and come near my face and start giving wet kisses on my neck....

Raaam i moans....Dont do this priya...i asked what...

ye tum jo is tarike se Mujhe Raaaam bulati ho stretch karke main Fir apne aap pe control nahi kar paata.....

hahahah i laugh but he was on his work nuzzling my neck and he kiss on my cheeks i hold his hair for support and then he takes my uppar lips start kissing me hard our tongue playing with each other after some time we parted for air...

Ram now getup i have to go to neha's place and aapko bhi aana hai remember naa aaj uske yaha Dinner hai...

Ohh means Aaj no romance on lunch time...

shut up and i cover my body with  bed sheets and come out of bed Ram hold corner on bedsheet  and said why this cover everyday i saw  u fully...shutup Ram i said but cant hide my blush from him....

He getup and i turn my side....Becoz he was fully necked not a single Clothe on his body he came near and open knot of bedsheet and then he come under the same bedsheet.....

i look at different direction he knot the bedsheet Lets go bath together Jaan...i blushed not utter a single word and we bathed  together....

after Bath....

he said he ll be directly come to Neha's house...i said ok and he left...


10 hour Later


Neha's place...

Neha : tell me why r u looking tired   Ram sone nahi de raha kya...

I blushed and turned my side pretending chopping vegetables...

Neha : oh common priya its not 1st time we discussing this why r u smiling...

Nothing neha....

Neha : u know priya i noticed you jab se aayi ho thodi thodi der me smile kar rahi ho batao na kya hua...

ok baba batati hoo.....thoda wait karo...

No abhi batao yaar...

To suno aaj morning me Maine Ram ke Phone me dekha you know what he is seaching on web "how to get pregnant "

after hear this neha laughing like a mad....

what neha it not funny...

Neha : sorry yar par pakka ye idea mere vikram ka hi hoga jo usne Ram ko diya...

what i said not said almost shout 

Neha : Haa wo bhi esi hi pagalpanti kiya karta tha...

Priya : ohh god hume hi ese pagal pati milne the...

Neha : haa yar ab kya kare Pagal to hai but Romantic bhi....
Hmmm romance...and blushed ...

Caught you...yahi wali smile tum kab se de rahi ho....

Neha : Ram to matlab bahut hi romantic hoga hai na neha she teased me

 i blushed aagain and neha came in front of me....

bolo naa....

haa romantic and naughty bhi...

Kaun bhai kaun Naughty hai...

ram said and enter with Vikram...

i caught neha's hand and noded in negation 

Neha : ye mera beta bahut naughty hai....

Ram came near and hug me...hey biwi kaisi ho....i missed u almost 10 hours without you...

ahem ahem hum yaha hai abhi Both Ne-Vik said in unison....

I blushed we ate our dinner and left....its so cold outside but i want to eat kulfi so we go to beach and ate kulfi and quickly sat in car...

Our Car kissing on road of mumbai....

Ram  saw me i m still smiling 

he  halt car corner  of road he said Why r u smiling i noticed u at dinner table and then beach and now ...what is the thing....

Ram i gathered a courage ....i read what u searching on 
Internet....I read the 3rd Link 

top real stories of how to get pregnant and also i read all what u were searching....and

And what priya....he is so close to me...

i look down and said after reading all real incident on pregnancy my theory is....i said and look once him..

And your theory is priya he said and kiss on my cheeks...

my theory is 

That a girl's guaranteed to get
preggy if she does it in a car.
what ohhk he leaned more and kiss me...and then 


Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ddddddddddddddddd 

a Truck from behind gave a solid hit to our car....

Ram's Pov 

Front glass of Car broken and Priya's head collide with Front glass its broke after collision and priya is now out of car i was safe bcoz of seat belt bt in half conscious state ...people admitted us in hospital

AUTHOR'S POV  and Ram's Pov in backround (dont confuse  ram's pov IN RED COLOUR )



Ram was laying half conscious on stretcher which is rolling on wheels of hospital

backround Ram's Pov (I have a theory, too. My
theory is about moments

Moments of impact.)

Scene shifted Priya on hospital bed numerous machine connected to her body.....

doctor cleaning ram's blood from nose and hands bcoz his head collide with staring of Car and hands with glass....

Backround ram's Pov 

(My theory is that these
moments of impact,
these flashes of high intensity

that completely turn
our lives upside down


actually end up defining
who we are.)

TO BE CONTINUED........
HOPE GUYS LENGTH IS OK SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELL ERROR 






 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG what was in the last...ye kya hogaya Raya ko...I Hope they'll be fine....Update soon :)

Unknown said...

OMG...what happened to them ?
Waiting for next update
Thanks for pm.

Anonymous said...

intresting update. cnt soon as possible
luv ur writtings

Unknown said...

pls continue soon....
pls don't do anythng bad with RaYa

Post a Comment