Friday 6 February 2015

RAYA SS : In My Heart ♥♥♥ Jaan PART 6




RECAP  

I saw his phone, still on hold on with Caller ID Private. He gave his phone to Mark who stayed in the office. Before we left from there I saw Ram’s computer shows a symbol no its a sign of something. Ram quickly put down his laptop screen and stood up, “Come on jaan”

That’s laptop definitely not his laptop. Ram’s background and screen saver was my sleepy face pic as his background..........

PRIYA'S POV



Neha was cooking dinner when I arrived at her house. Ritzi ran up to me

“Priya Aunty...!! Where is the prince Charles ????”



I broke into a huge laugh...., I carried her in my arms and said “He’s working baby but He told me to say hello to you and he miss your smile Baby,”

Ritzi giggled, “Mom said I can go out with prince Charles  if only Priya aunty baby sit me! Can you baby sit me, pulleeeezzzzzzzz!!”

I give Neha a death look. Neha laughed and stuck her tongue out to me. “Sure, Bachhe. When Prince Charles got the time, I will bring you to him okay?”

“Yipeeeeeee!! I need to tell this to Happy...!” She ran to her room and pick up Happy– her little cute teddy bear. I put my bag down and smacked Neha’s shoulder, “Thanks for that,Idiot”

“What are friends for?” Neha laughed, “Okay say, why did you come here leave your RAM KAPOOR ALONE?”

I pouted, “Why can’t I drop by and say hello to Ritzi?”

“FOF,” Neha rolled her eyes  and Ritzi tilted her head with happy in her hand, “Mummy! What is FOF?”

I control my laughing. Neha panicked, asking for my help. I put my hands up, refused to help her. She groaned, “Ritzi beta FOF... stands for… Fan OF....,”

this time i cant control.... I burst out laughing, tears running out of my eyes because of laughing...... Neha throw a kitchen towel on my face..... now ritzi gone talk now...

So I told her from the event, Ram and Isha’s interaction, Ronit’s help, Ram’s secret and all other stuff. She stared at me, “Wow so”

“Wow so ....is that u want to say neha I cut her in between? It’s a miracle to find a speechless Neha,” I mocked.

“So what’s his secret Priya?” Neha smiled, “Does he own a girls club or something?”

I glared at neha, “Ram didn’t tell me and we didn’t share each other's ‘secrets’ yet. this not something I am looking forward to you know and anyway, it’s called secret for a reason. If I know I won’t tell you.”

Neha's next word , “You are such a impossible,”

“I know,” I winked at her and went out to play with Ritzi.

When I went back to the KM, Ram wasn’t come yet and he’s not picking up any call. Mark disappeared after sending me up to the KM so I’m alone in the house, sipping Orange juice and watching CID.

I open my laptop, decided to do some office work, searching charger in my bag then realized I left my charger in the office. Damn I went into Ram’s office in KM to search  a charger may be his charger ll work in my laptop when i entered i saw  His laptop was open and I saw a profile page open

Surprise its My profile page.

That was what Ram was talking about. My body went Froze. My hands automatically scrolled down on my own profile.

Name: Priya Sharma

Father Shudheer Sharma.

Mom Shipra Sharma

Age: 25

Background: Sudheer and Shipra Died when Priya was 15 years old...Gaurdian Shiny Talwar Shipra's Brother and Niharika Talwar

  Graduated from IIT Delhi, and same for  For computer designs too. Dated Ashwin Shukla  for 1 and half years, abusive, in jail. Shiny Talwar drug overdose. Niharika talwar, drunk, abusive.

“Priya,” Ram called my name from behind I looked at him, feeling like a dirty. Ram walked towards me but I put my hands out to keep him away from me, “You knew,”

“Yes, I knew.” Ram answered, “Jaan, come here,Please Come here"

No,” I felt dirty. I felt like I’m that Old Priya all over again. I felt my whole life was surrounded by opeople who don’t like me. My walls are up. I am Priya Sharma. My secret… No…

“Jaan ,” Ram said in a very pained voice, “I’m settling the problem, Jaan trust me....”

“What problem?” i asked without looking in his eyes...i feel like dirty sat down to the floor and I screamed, feeling every inch of my body dirty...

A warm hand touched me....i surrendered to myself to him... I can’t breathe. I can’t think. My Mama (Shiny talwar ) will stop beating me if I surrendered to Mama. Mama will laugh when I hugged myself and cry on the floor.

“Priya, stop this Jaan ,” Ram’s voice called me out. My nails digging inside to my thighs this the Old way i used to calm myself down.. Ram pulled my hand away and Mark, helped me to carry up. I can’t let anyone touch me, “Don’t touch me I shout !”

Mark scared and let me go but Ram held onto me. He carried me in his arms and take to the kitchen, set me on the Kitchen counter and Mark gave me a water.

Ram brushed my hair away by his fingers from my face. My eyes turned up to Ram’s handsome but pained face,He cups my face and said “Priya, Jaan. I’m here, nothing will happen to you again. I promise jaan Bus please Trust me jaan i m with you...

Mark picked up a call and he said, “It’s Ronit,”

“Tell Ronit I will call him later,”

Mark said Ok and Left...

 Ram kissed my forehead, “Priya…Jaan”

I broke down. I went into Ram’s big hug, feeling unworthy, “Why didn’t you leave me ram? Why? I’m dirty...... My Past....I don’t deserve you Ram!” I don’t deserve you

He wiped my tears away by his fingers..., “Jaan, you are the most precious gift to me. I won’t leave you  Jaan because of past. You don’t deserve anything like this. You need to be treasure. Priya, you are my everything My World start with you and Ends with You”

Ram's words make me broke down again. He kissed my tears away, “Come here Jaan,” He hugged me tight holding me while I calm myself down. Ram’s touch makes me feel safe and Now focusing only on him.....

Jaan he said in husky Voice...Lifting my Chin by his finger....“Feeling better now ?” He brushed his lips against mine. I nodded, “What happened ram?”

“Medias.....he stopped...after a momemt he continue....They dug your profile out. I got to know yesterday and I had to buy it from the media. Ronit found it first, so Ronit contacting every media industry to prevent any information leaking out...

Ronit..… I have to thank him later. Ram was hiding something from me....I could feel his hesitation.

“Mom Dad Died in accident....i was 15 year Old My Mama take me with him...Some years Gone very well....when Niharika Mami was depressed after a miscarriage; she took on drugs and overdosed. Mama wasn’t like this. We are happy but after Mami’s gone Died. It fell apart.”

I tensed; I’m going to tell my secret to Ram. I’m sharing my deepest secret to him

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Jaan,” Ram said.

“No, you need to know if we both want a healthy relationship So no secrets between Us” I said and Ram’s eyes flashed a look that I don’t understand. But I could confirmed, Ram is hiding something from me too.

“Mama put his misery on the bottle. He start abusing and there was ashwin only my support, Mama caught me and ashwin we were on date... he wasn’t happy. He said I was a whore. And…” I trembled at the memory. Ram held onto me,. “I left Mama's House and lived in rented apartment. Some time Ashwin with me ...He wasn’t the guy I thought he was. He was sweet and romantic guy. But when he drinks, he’s just like my mama. he beaten me...He didn’t let me go until I called the police on him.

I was in bad state after aswhin case. Mama got me back, locked me in the house and never let me out. I tried to escape a few times but luck is not with me he caught me then he beaten me up. I was going to die, kill myself. But finally, Neha noticed my disappearance....

She saved me out; she called the Police on my Mama. My Mama has many resources that keep him out of jail. I will never forget the look on his face when he walked out of the court. I was disgusted. Neha stayed with me, she never left me. She brings me back to normal and went to the same college and university with me. Then we moved to Mumbai.... and he still living happily somewhere...

Ram’s hands were clenched into a fist. He closed his eyes, kissed his forehead on mine, “Dammit, Priya. Dammit,”

i calm him and then he cups my face i saw a pain for me in his eyes...i cups his face and brushed my lips with him...after broke kiss i saw. Ram smiled a little, “You are a brave woman, Priya. I’m lucky to have you and don’t even think once that you don’t deserve me. You are the most beautiful woman  Jaan and you are not going to leave me so easily. That Devil will get what he deserves,”

“Back to you, Ram. Thank you.”

“In a My Hearts Jaan,” He smiled. At this moment, I was sure that I’m crazily insane in love with Ram Kapoor.....

He pick up in his Arms while walking he said Plz dont stop me today i want you to undress 1st and in no time we were in his bedroom...For crazily insane Love making



3rd person Pov

Ram Close door and  smashed Priya's back into the Door, not  roughly, but gently

He licked her bottom lip for entrance, which she eagerly gave him. His hot tongue swept around her mouth, exploring every part. She  moaned in Ram's mouth and ran her fingers through his hair.

Ram's right hand went from her waist to her thigh and he lifted up her dress. His hands ran up and down on her back, making her excited and scared at the same time.

Ram pulled back from her to undo her dress from the back and pull it off from her. Now she is standing before him in only inner wears. Ram eyed her up and down, licking his lips in the process.

Ram pulled off his shirt and his abs and chest hair driving her crazy ...He smirked when he saw her reaction, and kissed her neck and shoulder longingly.

She ran my hands over his chest and making circle on Chest hair.... Ram's hands went right to her b***ts and he rubbed them lightly.

As they both kissed, the touching intensified and soon, her all clothes off and Ram was just in boxers. Ram was kneading her b****ts like dough and she was moaning like their was no tommorow...Ram Throw his last Clothe on floor

They moved to his bed and Ram laid on top of her licking her  b****t, and sucking them. She moaned out his name a few times, and he moaned in response.

He enters her slowly and then pumps hard and fast...She moan

Raaaaaam.......



both go deeper and harder....and reached their climax....

Ram get fall on her and kissed her forehead and both sleep after sometime in each other Arms......





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Superb part

Unknown said...

awesome update
pls continue soon

Anonymous said...

Superrrr

Post a Comment