Thursday 26 February 2015

RAYA SS : In My Heart ♥♥♥ Jaan PART 10

RECAP:


I called Mark and he picked up right away, “What’s wrong Priya?”

“Ram,” I said, “He speeds off after he knows I’m leaving to Paris with Ronit.”

“Okay, I got it. Just be safe,” Mark said and end the call. I send a message to ram

: I love you Jaan... I will be back. 



PART 10 (SECOND LAST CHAPTER )



 
The trip to Paris was short but productive. The moment Me and Ronit landed in Paris, Ronit brought me to meet Lisa Team. Team about how they love my writing, hopefully I would write for Lisa someday. After some paper work And Discussion about Articles Ronit and I went to have dinner with the Lisa Team and first day in Paris was for business Only

I called Ram on my first day in Paris and Ram picked up in miliseconds, “How’s Paris?”

“It’s all business today. LIsa was interested in my writing and I agreed to write Some articles for them and see how it goes,” I said To ram admiring the view out of hotel window, “What about you?”

“I stayed at home I didn’t go to work Jaan and tidying up my loose ends and thinking of you Jaan,” Ram said in his Low voice and sighed, “Come back soon Jaan?”

“I will,” I replied,

“The view here is beautiful Ram, it will be better if you are here with Me,”

“Hmmm ?” I could hear Ram smiling on the phone, “I miss you, Priya. cant wait to see you One more day,”

“Ram,” I replied, “I love you,”

“I love you too,” Ram sighed, “It’s tough not knowing whether you are safe in Paris. sometime i m became  mad when you are out of my eyes Jaan.”

“Ram,” I cooed, “I’m okay. I will be back soon,”

XXXX

The last day in Paris, Ronit brought me to sightseeing. The first thing I did in Paris was to get a camera to capture everything and hopefully I can show it to Ram. We went to Eiffel Tower, Musee du Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral  and at last we settled our dinner at Underground Hotel, to my amusement it’s a very high-end hotel. I was a satisfied tourist that day.

Ronit called a cab and got us to the airport while he gets ready his plane to fly back to Mumbai. Ronit smiled, taking my handbag for me, “ So How’s the trip to Paris?”

“If we stayed a little longer It’ll be better ,” I replied, getting check-in in the VIP lane.

“We can Priya if you want to...,” Ronit stopped, “I could make arrangement for some days,”

I was about to say something but Ronit cut me off “But, you want to go back to Ram I can understand. We are flying directly no stoppage  so you can get back to Ram in time.”

I looked at Ronit and smiled. Ronit led me down to his plane, “Don’t give me that look Priya Even though it’s against my will to bring you back  so early, I’m still doing it for your sake,”

I didn’t know what to say to Ronit. I have never ever Hit with this type of situation before. So I changed the topic to the sightseeing  we visited earlier. Both of us never mentioned anything until we reached Mumbai.

Ronit take my luggage up into the Car and Mark gave me a smile, “I will wait for you Priya in the car come quickly,”

I turned to Ronit and said, “Thank you Ronit. All the things you’ve done for me. I’m sorry about…”

“Okay, stop Yaar Plz,” Ronit forced a smile out, “Don’t be yaar. I will get over From it soon. Maybe it also means I have to distance myself from you. before that  honestly give answer to my question,”

I nodded, “Yaa Puchoo,”

“Are you happy with Ram?” Ronit asked.

I don’t even have a second thought, “I do. I am happy with ram . Even though we fight some times but that is what makes our relationship deeper and stronger.”

Ronit nodded, “Good. Then you have to give Ram some time to settle everything he have on hand before he let you know what he’s really hiding from you Priya. it easier for him though If You should figure your own..

“Ronit just tell me and you should make it easier for us,” I teased. Ronit laugh, “Goodbye Priya. Have a good day Byee.”

“You too Byee,” I waved him goodbye he just sit in his car and drove away, I’m lucky enough to meet a good friend like ronit

Mark drop me back to my apartment first before I pack up and go back to KM. Before I could go into the lift, Mark received a call and pulled me back to the car and said, “Yes, Priya is out. What’s wrong Mr.kapoor?”

Mark frowned at Ram’s command on the phone and Mark said, “Okay, we will wait for you. okay, okay.”

“What happened?” I asked Mark nervously hoping for good but Mark’s expression said otherwise. Mark was tensed and ready to fight mood. Mark pulled a Gun from the car backseat; I also saw a knife inside the Car seat. I raised my eyebrow, “Why did Ram put a Gun in this Car? Mark, tell me what’s wrong please i beg of you.”

“Mr.Kapoor is coming. Stay behind me,” Mark said and Ram’s Bentley stopped in front of us. He came out and pulled me into a hug, “I love you Jaan U ok Jaan,”

“What’s going on, Ram?” I about to begged him. Ram nodded to Mark and Mark led us return to my apartment.

Ram took my hand, “Look Jaan stay relax Ok just some time before We have a security call from your apartment. I checked CCTV which is connected to my KM's main CCTV system u must be dont know about this and no saw this,”

Mark opened my apartment door and then I saw my apartment being become a crap shop. Every single thing lying on the floor, shattered  furniture broke files are out of Drawers  as if they are looking for something in my apartment. I gasped, " Ohh God"

“Go and pack everything you need Jaan,” Ram said, “It’s not safe to live here anymore and don’t argue with me this time Jaan. I need to be safe for me.” I didn’t say a single word; I listened to Ram and packed almost my  all stuff. Ram and Mark are watching me as I move here to there in the apartment, at the end both took bags and boxes from me. When I’m done, Mark called Ram’s security team for extra back-up. Mark and Ram loaded all my stuff into the Loading Van while I took the ride with Ram in his "New Bullet Proof Car Beast "

Ram was tensed and his phone keeps buzzing all the way to KM. I took his hand when we reached the KM, he loosens up a little and he said, “Let’s go to Bedroom and I will tell you everything Jaan just Be with me,”

Ram brought me into his Bedroom and turned his laptop in front of me. laptop background was same hacker symbol i saw before. Something flashed in my mind. Ram looked at me and shows me pictures of me, Ram, our friends, everything we did, even photos of us eating outside and Kapoor Satkar.

“Ram…” I frowned, “You are wise. Someone is stalking us Ram,”

Ram gave me a weird smile, “You are a smart Lady, Priya. I denied the first time you asked me this because I can’t..u know . My Wise identity was protected by RAW and IB. You know what that is?”

“Yes, of course I Know What IB is. They are secret agents,” I replied.

Ram nodded and sat me down,he hold my hand and continue “I was helpless and wasn’t supposed to tell anyone my wise identity. But my aim is set to.. to help people, the more I can’t keep in any longer. When I was 22, I was already at the top businessman of the world. I hate the Paparazzi , I hate everything Jaan that shows my life out. So I tried to hack local police database system and delete my family file. I didn’t want anyone to mock my brother and sister for having murderous mom or Cheater father and You Knoww I did it. I hackd into police security Database system using my own wise security code. but, I was caught. RAW and IB came to me and got me out. If I work for IB or RAW, I can get Jail-free card and do all the hackings work for them.”

“The work from RAW are simple,” Ram explained, tracing circles with his fingers on my palm. Ram's eyes looking at me, “Technology nowadays offers goons to do drugs or smugling online. I have to hack through their system which was my right hand task and then provide information for RAW to take them down. Every time, without fail, I closed the case and the next time, RAW will give a different task for me; this time will be much more difficult than the rest. I was RAW back-up. I watch their back and led them to the case. I promoted from basic to the high level hacking task that was tracking of top suspect terrorist. I worked as RAW intelligence.”

“To be honest, I enjoyed the things I do for RAW. Other than Kapoor , I was enjoying the taste of watching criminal get locked up.”

“Mama’s case,” I asked. He nodded, “Yes, I hacked through Delhi police Database system; find out what makes Mama’s case closed without investigating. I realized Your Mama was bribing his friends and make sure noone said anything. I took the evidence to the RAW and make sure they are locked onto Shiny. The rest are all done by RAW and wise don’t even have to show up,”

“And About Neha She came to me because she was having Problem with her security system at house and also something was wrong with her social account. I helped Neha to secure her Home security without money,” He said in one go and kissed me i replied him, “Thank you for that,”

Ram smiled, “I wasn’t supposed to say anything about my Hacker side but my friends just find out because of the help I do for them are out of Billionaire Ram Kapoor’s reach. I tried my best to to hide this side. But well, sometimes you just have to break some rules For Help,”

I smiled at my playful Ram. Ram kissed my temple, “Recently I got a new case on terrorist,”

I tensed at the terrorist work. Ram sighed, “It was vey high classified file and I can’t say anything to anybody. Except for Mark, who was also working with me; I can’t reveal my identity now because it will be very dangerous for you and for everyone around me. Anybody of my nearest  can be enemy target because of me. I was warned by Stella, the one I’ve been contacting. She’s my RAW direct contact agent.”

“So why are you telling me now Ram?”

“I told you Priya, I’m miserable without you. I’m not going to sacrifice you Jaan because of this one hacker WISE identity. I want you forever for lifetime and I want you to marry me Jaan. If this means to give out all my secrets, I will. I told Stella, this will be my last case for RAW. I repaid RAW with all the cases I solved for them. I told them, I need to get You to marry me.” Ram smiled and brushed my hair, putting it behind my ears, “Any more questions Jaan?”

“This terrorist,” I asked, “Are they the stalker Ram?”

Ram tensed and nodded, “Yes Jaan. I have no idea how terrorist group found out my this identity. I was careful enough but they somehow know about  it. I think I might have accidentally leaked something about my work out in the web but anyway, I’m really close to caught them. I just have to find their exact location. They are basically invisible in the open. It’s very difficult to track them using any technology. If you notice carefully, we have a group of RAW agents in plain clothes following around us.”

I raised my eyebrow and asked, “Will they be safe?” This is terrorism Ram we are talking about. This is dangerous thing. What if people get hurt just to protect us Ram ?

Ram chuckled, tapping on my nose, “Jaan I don’t know if I should be worry or crazily insane in love with you. Here I am, revealing out my Hacker identity and here you are, worrying about the Raw agents out there. They are fully trained Jaan. They can handle themselves.”

“Thank you for telling me,” I said , “I will never tell anyone this.” I hug him

Ram laughed and kissed me on forehead , “Once I finish this case, I’m all yours Jaan,”

“No,” I smiled, “You are mine already. And you don’t have to quit RAW because of me.”

Ram shook his head, “It’s getting more dangerous everyday. I don’t want to take risk of our life or our future on this. I will be fine without RAW. But you, on the other hand, can end my life if you ever leave me Jaan.”

I melted into his Polar Bear hug, “I won’t Ram never. Do you have any more secrets Ram I should know?”

Ram laughed, “No, that’s it. What about you Jaan?”

“Nothing,” I Replied, “My life not that interesting Like you.”

Okay he lift my chin by his finger....Now can i taste this...

What i asked....he signals to my Lips...

I blushed and then Our Kiss ended on Bed....Dont Know how many times we kissed each other but it always feels like New Things.....



XXXXXXX



I was rummaging the fridge after Ram left to work. I was still on Holiday since Ram approved my annual leave. I got one month holiday. Mark stepped into the KM, “You need me to order any food for you?”

“No,”, “I can cook. You want some?”

“I just had Food with Ram,” Mark said, “Go ahead. I will be in my room,”

I waved him away. I also found out Mark lived in the KM. Ram gave a guest room for Mark when he’s working. Mark, got a family when he’s not working. one daughter and a son. I also found out Ram was supporting Mark’s children to school.

I sat down with my cooked meal; I was reading newspaper  when I felt sick. I ran to the basin and puked. I hadn’t eaten anything wrong. I checked my body temperature. I’m okay…

Ohh No… I ran to the our Bedroom and took the phone and Check the phone. . If I’m not wrong, my period was 10 days late late. It never comes late. Ram and Me always take Protection Except Once

Ohh Shit No . I dialed doctor Number

“My Periods is late Doctor and I feel like puking,” I told  to Dr Gupta.

Okay “Come . I will check for you,” She replied

I hang up the Call and thought about a baby. Will Ram want baby now? What if Ram thinks it’s too early or something ??????

My phone buzz and i came out of thoughts – a unknown number flashed on screen. I picked it up, “Hello?”

“Priya Sharma?” The person on the other line asked.

“Yes, who are you?”

“I’m Isha Kherwani,” She said, “Can I see you at Neha’s café?”

XXXXXX

This was why I’m here in Neha’s café, sitting with Isha, sipping on coffee and a Pastry. Neha was watching us From the counter and trying to hear our conversation too. I told Mark about this meeting and told him not to tell Ram and agreed to Mark to follow me so that mark can decide if he wants to report to Ram after meeting.

“It’s a surprise to receive your call,” I started conversation....

I have a doctor appointment later on and I definitely finish this meeting asap The image of her in Ram’s shirt still burns me.

“I came to apologize to you,” Isha said, “That day I was looking for Ram to talk about business. I can’t tell you Priya what business but it’s about a surprise That Ram wants to give You.”

A surprise? Ram was planning a surprise with Isha for me? That’s interesting.

I nodded to Isha, “Go on,”

She took deep breath, “Look Priya I don’t even know why I’m here to explain to you. I didn’t know it will screw Ram up so badly. That’s the least I want to do For him. I was clumsy, the cup of coffee slipped over my Dress. Ram being Ram, he offered me  shirt. and Ram was out from shower before I show up so that explained his outfit and mine. Priya I’m really sorry if I create something between the two of you .”

I smiled, “Thank you for that isha,”

“So you are no longer angry with Ram?”

I chuckled, , “Nope. The moment Ram looked for me in my apartment, I already forgave him. I trust him Isha and we fought because of other things. It’s not always you, Isha so chill. But thank you,”

Neha sat opposite me and she let out a low-whistle, “Your life is really interesting Baby,”

“thank you,” I teased. She rolled her eyes, “So you okay with Ram now?”

“Yes,” I said, “How’s Ritzi?”

“Always wanting to see Ram,” Neha replied, “I’m glad you are happy, Priya. You deserve it.”

XXXXX

I sat opposite of Dr Gupta. She checked the result and, smiling, “Congratulations, you are pregnant Priya”

I dropped my jaw but I couldn’t hide my happiness and excitement “Is it a boy or girl? What should I do? How old is baby?”

Dr Gupta chuckled, “ Calm down Priya Take a long breath, Priya. The baby is still two weeks old and I can’t determine gender until its eight weeks. From now until eight weeks, the baby will be a little unstable. It’s normal in preganancy and you have to very carefull otherwise you will easily get miscarriage. So I advise you to tell the baby’s Papa and make sure you don’t move around too much until eight weeks. Come back after eight and I can tell you more. Here’s a very good book to read on pregnancy. Feel free to call me Okay,”

I went back KM with a smile. Ram raised his eyebrow, “Anything I should know Jaan?”

I know how to tell Ram about this and I want to tell him when the time was right so I told him about Isha and how much I love him crazily and insanely. That’s all I need for now  Hope and love

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome preview

Unknown said...

Superb part

Unknown said...

Luvly..

Unknown said...

awesome part....
pls update soon

Unknown said...

That's nice..
Continue soon..

Unknown said...

That's nice..
Continue soon..

Anonymous said...

Finally Updated...yeahhhh Awsome Part...OMG priya is pregnen..want to know Ram's reaction..update soon :)

AKC Sim said...

Super Duper Like Buddy...Carry on...Update soon!!

Post a Comment