Tuesday 10 February 2015

RAYA FF - It Happened One Night "EPILOGUE"

This is last chapter of the Story If want to read here is link of all parts 

RAYA FF :It Happened One Night



HERE IS Epilogue




"God help me."



They  had come to Pilani .  to inuagrate the hospital complex... by the  end of  ceremony. Priya had felt the  first tinges of  Pain.. It was too early she thought.. it was not even 37 weeks.. No it cant be . But  it was.. the pain increased. Priya Ram kapoor became the first  women  to  be admitted in Swastha ..




 Another contraction racked  her body .. She yelped. Ram was standing next to her .

"Seeing as how we are    Kapoor  and  we ought never to forget how we met Ashok hotel  so the name should start with  KA ..."

Priya groaned. "Stop there, Ram."

" Kaandhal!" he said with a flourish. "We could name her Kaberi Kadhiroli

"Jesus, , Neha  , please tell me he's joking."



"? Kadambiri Kapoor? It doesn't have quite the same flair, but my aunt will be honored."



Priya sank into the bed. Resistance was useless.



" Kalandhika? Kalavathi  You cannot complain about Kailashnath, Kailashchandra, if it is boy..

Taking him out Neha .. now ... Ram reluctantly left with Neha

 But  I  want to  be   with   He said to  Neha

  I have  some more names..    we  can  combine  name Param, ya Panah



"I'm going to kiiiiiillllll him!"

But .. I think we  better leave. Neha  touched Ram's arm. "I don't think she meant it," she whispered.



 After  5 hours



Ram swallowed, his face pinched and white with worry. "She's been in there so long."

Ram  wrapped her hand around his wrist and pulled him away from the labour room door. "I was even longer with Rahul," she said, "and I emerged healthy as a horse. Now, come with me. You shouldn't have come to the door. You'll make yourself sick, listening to her screams."

Ram let Neha lead him away. It had taken him and  Priya just 3 month s to conceive. They had wanted a baby so desperately; it had seemed a miracle. But now that Priya was actually giving birth, a baby no longer seemed quite as necessary.



Priya  was in pain. And he couldn't do anything about it.

It ripped his heart apart.

He and Neha made their way back down to the sitting room, where Vikram   was playing with his children. Ten -year-old  had engaged the him in a mock duel and was soundly trouncing his father, who was somewhat handicapped by the presence of four-year-old Ritzy on his back. Not to mention two-year-old Sammy , happily wrapped around his left ankle.

"Did she have it yet?"Vikram asked, a bit too flippantly for Ram’s taste.

Ram  made a growling sort of sound.

"I believe that was a no,"Neha said.

"I've killed you now!" Rahul screamed gleefully, stabbing his cardboard  sword into Vikram's midsection.

Vikram shot his best friend a sidelong glance. "And you're sure you want one of these?"

Ram  sank into a chair. "Just so long as she's all right," he sighed. "That's all I care about."

"She'll be fine,"Neha said soothingly. "You'll see— Oh, Dr !"

Dr stood in the doorway, a bit sweaty and disheveled.

Ram  sprang to his feet. "How is she?"

She  is  Fine.... before she could complete . The new father had already run out of the room.

 Natasha came in .. what happened she asked. Seeing Ram  running  in

"All done," Neha said with a big smile.

"It's a what  by the way, and what happened to Ram?"

* * *

Ram  paused briefly when he reached Priya's labour room door. What was he meant to do now? Was he supposed to go in? He stood there for a moment, a blank expression on his face, until Neha and  Natasha rounded the corner, both out of breath f rom running up the stairs after him.

"What are you waiting for?" Neha demanded.

"I can just go in there?"Ram asked doubtfully.

"Well, you might want to knock first," Natasha  suggested pulling his leg..

" is It  what   they do ?

Natasha choked on a laugh. Neha took the initiative and knocked on the door. "There," she said firmly. "Now you have to go in."

The Nurse  opened the door, but Ram didn't see her. He didn't see anything other than Priya— and the tiny bundle  in pink she held in her arms.

"Priya?" he breathed. "Are you all right?"

She smiled. "I'm perfect. Come sit with me."

Ram crossed the room and perched next to her on the bed. "You're certain you're not ill? I heard you calling out quite vehemently for my death."

Priya  turned her head sideways and dropped a kiss on his shoulder. "I'd rather not endure childbirth every day, but I think it was worth it, don't you?" She held out the baby. "Ram Kapoor, meet your daughter."

"A daughter?" he whispered. "A daughter. We have a girl?"

Priya nodded. "I checked very closely. She's definitely a girl."

"A girl," he repeated, unable to keep the wonder out of his voice. He gently pushed back the blanket so he could see her face. "She's beautiful."

"I think she looks like you."

"No, no, she definitely looks like you."

Priya  looked down at the baby. "I think perhaps she looks like herself."

Ram  kissed his wife's cheek. And then he leaned down and ever so gently did the same to his new daughter.

"I hadn't considered a girl," Priya said. "I don't know why, but I was so certain it would be a boy. Perhaps it was because she kicked so very much."  Ram kissed his daughter again, as if suddenly realizing how very pleasant that act was.

"I really only thought about boy ," Priya continued. "I hadn't thought about girl."

Ram smiled smugly. "I did."

"Did you?"

"Mmm-hmm. I know exactly what we're going to name her."

"Do you now? And do I get any say?"

"Not a bit."

"I see. Well, are you going to share this name with me?"

" Peehu ."

"Peehu ?!" Priya   repeated. It is beautiful

Ram smiled lazily. "I know."

When  I saw  her ... It felt  Right  Priya couldn't imagine anything  better." Ram leaned down and kissed his daughter again. And then,  he kissed his wife.

 "Peehu?" priya looked down at her daughter assessingly.

She touched the baby's nose. "Well, little one, what do you think? It's your name, after all."

The baby gurgled happily.

Ram reached to take the precious bundle. "May I?"

Priya smiled and released the baby into her father's arms.

He rocked her for a moment, testing the weight and feel of her, then leaned down, his lips finding her tiny ear. "Welcome to the world, rockstar ," he whispered. "I think you're going to like it here."







Author

PRIYA RAMKUMAR

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice ending priya ji.. Superb.. Waiting for your next ff

Unknown said...

Nice ending

Unknown said...

Awesome ending

Anonymous said...

Awwww lovely Ending <3

Unknown said...

super
but ended!!!!

AKC Sim said...

Awesome Buddy!! But feeling bad that it ended...can you start a new one with full of romance of RAYA.....Bring it on:-)

Post a Comment