Tuesday 10 February 2015

RAYA FF : Dil Ki Baate Dil Hi Jaane "Kapoor's Wife " PART 2


RECAP :


I ignored her and continue to walk. My purposed was to see the Sherni so I opened her office door and shut it firmly....

"What the..." Sherni  started as the door closed

I need a Bride and i want to you find a bride for me" I said without looking directly to her beautiful brown eyes.

 PART 2



Priya Sharma’s POV

ohh what a busy morning. I have been reading some papers for my upcoming Charity event next week and its a "BALL". I am one of the main organizer of the event. My work interrupted when someone barged in my office...

“What the…” I started but then i realize showing manners for this person is total waste... He barged in as if he was the king and I m his slave.

“I need a Bride and i want to you find a bride for me.” He announced arrogantly. I wouldn’t be more surprised if he asked me to give him the stars and moon.

“Are you...Are You drunk?” I asked,

“No.”

“Are you taking drugs?”

“No.”

“Are you mad?”

“No.”

“very Good.” I told him. “Now get lost... You’ve made a mistake. I’m not running marriage burieo  I’m a teacher. You’ve come to a wrong place and wrong person to ask for help.”

“oohhoo, that lovely school teacher’s voice.” Ram kapoor remarked, sitting on the chair in front of my desk. “It makes me want to be a naughty student”

“what the.....” I glaring at him

He said. “Okay, fine. I just want you to find a bride for me, Priya.”

“I’m not a matchmaker, Ram.” I told him firmly. “I’m a teacher for decency(etiquette).”

The devil give me a innocence Loo. “Aren’t you going to help your friend on his unpleasant situation., Darling?”

“We aren’t friends, and Darling huhh my foot” I replied firly. I can never be friend with this womanizing Man who changes women like changing clothes....

“I believed we are Friends....”He continued . “Remember that we made a deal to or what you give name  ahhhh yes a " ceasefire " when we helped our friends neha and vikram in their marriage .....Remember That makes us friends.”

I frowned. yes on that day I agree to have a truce with this devil. “look Ram, that Friendship or in my word agreement was now null and void.”

“How cold.” He remarked stood up and sit on couch taking off his shoes making himself conformable like he was staying here... . I should have sent him away as fast as I can..

“You wounded me, Priya.” he said laying on couch...

“Are you not busy running the Kapoor industries ? Thousands of people depend on you and here you are laying here...?” I asked him

“If I was another man I would think that you are sending me away,” His lips curled up in a smile

I glared at him.

he sighed heavily. “But then again I might lose my position in the Kapoor Industries if I didn’t marry soon.”

Now that he mentioned that Bride Marry thing again. so i ask him. “Ok 1st Tell me, why do you want to acquire a bride ,suddenly ?”

He focused his intense brown-eyes in me that made my shiver. Not by fear but something else entirely. “I just visit my grandparents house early morning and my Daadu threatened me if I didn’t present my would be bride  before his 82 birthday I will be loose kapoor empier.”

I dont believe Is that true or his just playing prank with me?

“So you need to help me.” Ram said.

He’s not asking for help. He’s demanding for it. The arrogant business man didn’t know how to ask for help

 “If your Daadu wants you to be married before his 82 birthday why not find a bride of your own.”

“Because I don’t want a wife!” He said, standing from couch he pace in my office like a caged beast. “I don’t want to get married. But if I will not take a bride and introduce her to my Daadu, I will lose the chairmanship in the Kapoor Industries. I couldn’t let it happened.”

“Oh, yes.” I told him with pleasure. with a smile on my face i said to him. “this ll never happen With your this personality marry a girl for just want back your Chairman ship in company ”

. “What’s wrong with my personality?” He asked me with Damn killer look

I shrugged. “Well Ram let’s face it. You know You are famous for having sharp-tongue that you couldn’t even say a single complement to another person with this arrogant characters of yours …”

“Enjoying what you see?” He asked me.

I fought hard that blush dnt come on my cheeks so I look away.

I heard him laughed laudly. “There’s no law that saying you couldn’t stare, Priya.”

“I wasn’t staring.”, still avoiding his gaze

 “Yes. You are.” He answered. A killer’s satisfaction in his eyes. “I can tell when I woman looked at me.”

I snorted. “You’re deluding yourself, RAM”

“Really?” He asked. he came infront on my desk and leaned down. I sat back on my chair. “Are you fascinated with my body, Darling?”

“Are you flirting with me?” i asked...

His voiced became silky soft.. “What if I am?” He asked. “Is it working on you?”

I ignore the thunderous thud of my heart, as I laughed off his ridiculous talks

. “Of course not. It may work on other women but not me.”

“Ah, that’s more the pity.” He said, as he removed himself from my table and walk back and sit on chair. “That’s why I need you on the job to find bride for me.”

I sighed. “I told you i…”

“I will pay you.” He cut off me sweetly. “I will pay you trice the amount of your salary here.”

“No.” I told him firmly. “I will not accept your proposal.”

If I thought that he finally surrender I was mistaken. he stood up from his chair and watch time once and . “Oh, you will.”

“I’m not.” i replied

“I have to go now.” He announced as he opened the door of my office. “One way or the other, my Sherni. You will find me a bride before Daadu’s birthday. I will make sure of it. We both will be in each other’s pocket until then. This will be the start of our new super good friendship. Goodbye for now, Priya. I will keep in touch with you.”

Once he firmly shut the door on my office. I breathe heavily. I didn’t know which scated me more.., the fact that he stubbornly wants me to search a bride for him or the fact that he promised that this will be the start of our new friendship?

I shivered at the thought.



Sorry For length but i ll try to give update soon

 





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely"...waiting for next update.

Unknown said...

Well written they are fighting like kids

Anonymous said...

Loving Ram's character...try to update soon pls :)

Anonymous said...

Pls Pls update soon..Finally Ram Priyaa MET....Wohaa <3

Post a Comment