Thursday 1 January 2015

SS - Back In Time Part 4 by aman.anjaan

Happy New Year Guys Sorry For Late Here Link of part 3

and next part
                              Click here for PART 3

            

                     Chapter 4 : Finally Back In Time


Priya's Narration



“Hey, Helloo helloooo utho tumko uthna padega  (you need to wake up) i heard a voice....

wohhh ohhhhh  I let out a small sound of shock and getup sit looking around shockly  to find what the hell is going on. As I looked around, as it happened, I noticed that a few things were completely out of mind or out of the ordinary.  



  For one, I wore a jeans, a blue sleeveless shirt along with Jacket, ....

Two, I happened to be sitting of a floor under table in the corner of some different decorated family owned restaurant that seemed to be completely empty, only i m here

 And lastly, there was a tall handsome man leaning over towards me across the table with a weirded yet concerned look in his amazing eyes....

 That last thing was happened with me probably the most surprisingly one of all. Because you know why?

Ram Kapoor was the one who was standing in front me. And Ram was most certainly not dead even he looked very much alive. same as mine.

 “ohh…I’m sorry,” I started in embarrassment. “I didn’t even know I fell asleep, and sleep ......“

 “Fine, whatever,” Ram cut me off in a deep, Manly voice I hadn’t expected to hear.

Dekheyi aap yaha nahi rah sakti aapko yaha se jaana hoga (Look, you can’t stay here. You need to go.)

  I was slightly taken aback by the annoyed tone he used.

yes sure, I’d heard him speak about one time before, but that had been years ago. this is so rude i said to myself (It shouldn’t have felt as if I’d just gotten slapped in the face or something with the way he was talking to me.)

I was staring up at him with an undefined expression on my face, sort of like I was seeing God Shri Ram  in the flesh or something.

  Tum yaha kya kar rahe hoo (What are you doing here) I blurted out



Kaun Main (who Me)  ??? Ram Said in a sarcastic voice.

Ye to mujhe tumse puchna chahiye tum yaha kya kar rahi ho(this must be asked by me to u what r u doing here ) he said in irritated tone.....

I just nodded still i cant believe he is alive and he is asking me something....

 Ok This is my restaurant, and we’re closing. So you need to leave.” he said

“Closing?” I repeated in a high pitched voice Time kya hua hai ????( What time is it)

“11.30,”

 “Oh, shit,” I said, getup and stand on my feet. “My maa-papa are going to be so pissed! How the hell did I let this happen its already 11.30 and ohh god plz plz.....

 “Ohhh , God ,Priya  would you plz shut up?” he shouted on me

 I immediately stopped and stare at Ram in amazement, trying to keep my mouth from falling open in surprise.

Tum jaante hoo main kaun hooo (You know who I am) I ask him in shock.

  “Priya sharma From same as mine St Xavier college, daughter of that famous lawyer ....“We had Physics  projects in same group in 2nd year..and we talked only once....

Okay, that was a little unusual.

 “You remember that?” I said.....

“How could I forget?” he said,. “You blushed anytime I looked at you.”

Accha wo meri galti nahi main kya karu agar tumhe koi bhi ghur ke dekhe to (Well, that wasn’t my fault,” “What was I supposed to do, just stare at you ) I fired back without thinking.

  “You and everybody else at that hell they call a college,” he muttered, rolling his dark amazing eyes.

mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha tha ki ye sach me ho raha hai ya mera dimag koi game khel raha hai last time maine jab ram ko dekha tha to ram ki body jal chuki thi rakh ban gayi thi par ab ye mere samne khada hai mujhse baat kar raha hai kya ye mara nahi tha.

(I could not believe this was happening. is this real or my mind was playing on myself The last time I’d seen Ram kapoor, he’d been burned in ashes

 Yet now he was standing in front of me, actually having a conversation with me, and he wasn’t dead)

main sapna dekh rahi hu (“I’m dreaming)I finally all but shouted

Ram stared at me

“Excuse me?” he said

but i was on my own thought

yeh koi darawana Sapna hai jo main dekh rahi hu aur main jab so kar uthungi to apne bedroom me houngi (This has got to be some horrible nightmare that I’m having And when I wake up again, I’ll just be back in my bedroom) I calm down and convinced myself

I figured you were a bit crazy, Priya, but I didn’t know you were this – did you just pinch yourself?” he said

Ram was now staring at me with a completely shocked look on his face,. And yes, I had just pinched myself.

 “So?” I muttered defiantly, try to not blush.....

He just continued to stare at me with a weird look on his face, Normally that would have pissed me of. But right then I really didn’t care because I was just glad to see Ram alive.

 Even if, you know, this all turned out to be a dream.

 “oh God, you’re weird,” he finally said, rolling his eyes again.

 At that moment I was confused between slapping him in the face for being so rude or tackling him in a furiously tight hug. I couldn’t really decide which one would have been more satisfying.

the man I was supposed to be “saving” and He thought I was a crazy and now I was beginning to think he was a jerk.

par iska matlab ye nahi tha ki main give up kar doo.....no way (  But it wasn’t as if I could give up. ) No way I going to do that. Somehow by the grace of God…or, whoever ruled the universe out there in the sky  I was going to do this the right way.

 main ye karna chahti thi (I was going to do this.)

So, taking a deep breath, and smile on my face and act as polite as possible i said, “Help me to catch a taxi?”

Ram looked  me and said …excuse me?”

  Now it was my turn to stare at him like

 “Help me catch a taxi?” I repeated, a little more slowly this time.

  Ram let out a low, impressed whistle we are now out the restaurant.

he said to me while walking pot of restaurant "r u mad who likes to pinch herself.”



I stared after him in open mouthed horror.

What a jerk!

“Dina sour,” I muttered back under my breath,

If this was how it was going to be being around Ram kapoor , how to deal with him if he always insulted me like he just said me crazy mad........

Forcing a determined look on my face......

 “Thanks so much,” I told him as I stood right side  him....

He glanced a wry look on his face.

 “hmmm,” he agreed sarcastically. “I can tell you’re real thrilled, Priya.”

 “Why are being so rude to me, Ram?” I said in a high voice. “I haven’t done anything wrong to you and yet you’re acting like a complete jerk!”

  “Oh, ho. Now who’s acting all high ?” Ram fire back, crossing his arms over his chest.

 “I’m not!” I said in response. “I just asked you, and there you go again behaving rudly

  “I don’t even know you, you stupid girl,”. “So why on Earth should I be polite to you he said in irritated tone

 “Uh, it’s common in earth . “I be nice to you, you be nice to me. And I’m not stupid!”

 “You really sure about that one?” Ram asked

 “Shut up!” i said

Wow, I bet Yam was sure proud of me.

  I hadn’t even been around the man for half an hour and already we were fighting with each other’s I could only imagine how the rest of these 20 days were going to go.

  “You’re making this difficult, Ram,” I blurted out again, “Here I am, trying to be nice to you, and you’re hardly returning.”

 “You don’t know a thing about me, Priya, so I don’t think you’re really in a position to tell me what to do,” Ram fired back

 “I know that you’re going to – “

I stopped myself speaking abruptly, realizing what I was about to blurt out.

Yam hadn’t exactly explain the entire thing, but I figured it was an unspoken agreement that I wasn’t going to tell Ram I knew he was planning on killing himself.

“That I’m going to what, exactly?”

Ram’s voice was very low, extremely deep and husky sounding.

  “No-No-Nothing,” I stammered

“Yes, right,” he said, his amazing eyes narrowed. “I don’t know what game you’re playing Priya sharma, but I’m not a fan of it.”

 “I’m not playing at anything, Ram,” I said, my lips curling. “I think you’re the one who’s socially dump dont know manner, how to talk with girls .... Clearly you can’t tell the difference between a rude talk and somebody trying to be nice to you.”

  Those  harsh words had an effect on him that I hadn’t been expecting.

The look that came over his face was almost akin to me slapping him across the face.

 i said to you to nice to me ??? “I don’t want people to be nice to me? I want to be left alone?” ram  asked me, sounding just the slightest bit unstable.

 Sure, Ram had a point there. Everybody in this earth had the right to be left alone and everybody had the right to claim their independence

  “But why?” I blurted out again

  And I honestly wanted to know the answer to that question. From what I was beginning to see, how could anyone have the attitude that Ram had and still be okay with the way they were?

 “None of your business, that’s why.” he answerd

“That’s not an answer.”

  “I don’t really care.” he replied again

“I have a feeling you don’t really care about a lot of things.” i said again

  “You’d be right to assume that.” again rude reply from Ram

“Of course I would.” i said try to said in calm voice

  “Say, Priya?”He said slowly, dumbly, as if he were trying to piece something together. “Why do you care about anything that has to do with me, huuuhh?”

  Because I don’t want you to kill yourself, that’s why.(i said myself)

“You…seem like an interesting person,” I  said finally a good answer.

 “Yeah, u right,” he said , rolling his eyes.

 “It’s the truth!” Ram i said

“If that’s the truth, than I’m an – “ he stopped

 My phone started ringing loudly, i saw it was from “Maa”.

I pressed the answer call button.

Hello maa

 “Priya Beta....Kaha hai beta ( Where are you) tujhe pata hai tere Papa kitne worrried  (Do you know how worried your father)

 “Maa, Maa, please calm down,” I cut her off,

“I’m with a friend. I’m okay..”

beta 12 bajne wale hai kab aayegi tu (It’s nearly 12 o’clock when ll u come )

 “I’m getting a taxi home right now, Maa, I should back at the  in, like, fifteen minutes,” I said her.

   I cut call before she could say anything else

“So we’re friends now, are we?”

I glared up at Ram, “Clearly you don’t want to be friends, but I do.”

 “Yes, you’re 1st time right about that one. I don’t want to be your friend.” he said

 “That’s not fair.” i said

“Life’s not fair, Priya.” he said

i sated up him  Life sure l wasn’t fair. The sad thing was is that I was beginning to realize this.

 Yday I had thought I was just an ordinary, average 22 year old girl whose ambition in life was to get good marks get admission in top university for PHD....Now I was suddenly an ordinary, same age girl who have responsibility of saving a  person’s life resting upon her shoulders.

  Life was definitely not fair,

“Look, Ram,” I sighed heavily,. “This is stupid. We don’t even know each other and we’re fighting? It doesn’t even make sense. Can we start over?”

 “Start over?” Ram repeated

. “Do you want me to start fight again

 “Ram! Please! I’m trying to be serious here!” i said

“So am I.” he replied

  B****y hell, he wasn’t making this easy

So, taking a deep breath, I tried to start over

 “Hi,” I said brightly, give my hand for shake. “I’m Priya.”

“I already know who you are. You don’t need to tell me.” he said in irritated tone

“I’m Priya Sharma,” I repeated forcefully. “It’s  so nice to meet you. And you are?”

Ram was giving me a look but he gave up

 “I’m Ram kapoor. Can you leave me alone now?” he said while shaking my hand.

  “Pleasure, Ram,” I returned trying hard to keep smiling.

i try to drop my hand because it felt like I was being electrocuted or something with him touching me....

i  wanting him to let go of me but he grabbed my forearm and shoved up the sleeve of my jacket, a curious look coming over his face.

 I followed his gaze, wondering what he was staring at.

he stared a scar ohh a grisly scar, mada a number and it was number 20

 When the hell had that gotten there?

“And what, , is the significance of the number 20?” Ram asked,

 “Like I’d tell you,” I stammered, wrenching my wrist back from his hand . “I have to go now.”

 He let out sigh of relief. “Finally.”

I shot him back. “Very funny, Ram.”

 “I’m never funny.”

 “So, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked awkwardly

 “God, I hope not,” Ram muttered....

 “It’s going to take a lot before we’re ever friends, Priya.”

 “Like what?”

   “Just go home Ram sighed, waving a hand towards one of the taxi on the streets. “You’re annoying me.” He said

  “And you are frustrating the hell out of me,” i blurted again

“Get used to it.” he said

   “Goooooooooooooooood nnnnnnnight, Raaaaaaaam,” I  sang in wavy voice and step in taxi. “I’ll see you early tomorrow morning.”

 “If you sing like that to me tomorrow, I’m seriously going to kill you,” he said in response, a hand at his forehead.




Hello Friends be Open here in Blog and Please comment Below there in comment box there Is anonymous option you can comment without login and plz subscribe if u want updates alert in email.....thanx 
You can mail me any suggestion just drop one email anjaanstory@gmail.com






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Its Amazing,Just love Ram's character...Priya is awsome! You'r a good writer Keep it up and pls try to update soon :)

Anonymous said...

It's Awesome, Amazing update Bro :) Ram & Priya characters are very different & I loved both of them :) Well written & Continue soon :)

Your Di :)

Unknown said...

Nice update aman

Unknown said...

Awesome update. Plz continue soon

Unknown said...

Awesome update!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome.... Pls continue soon.... :)

Unknown said...

Superb update..
Its really nice & different..
Continue soon..

Unknown said...

Read 4 parts at a tym.. very interesting i would say.. and different too.. congo

Unknown said...

amazing....nice convo between Ram and Priya
loved it

Post a Comment