Tuesday 13 January 2015

RAYA FF - Eternal Shades Of Love Part 6

Recap

Just then I saw Ram  driving down the road  towards my apartment… Oh god.. if he knew about Ram.. then Rajath will…. I cant   let this happen . I  have to flee.


That day my running started it has never stopped, For minute in Ram’s arms I thought   I could escape  but when the speeding car almost took  Ram’s life  in Varanasi  I realised .. I cant stop … I have to flee , I have to survive ,,  I can  never rest.. I have   to save my family and my ram  from this madman.

PART 6

Ram's POV


Sudhir Sharma continued “ Yes she living with Rajath  kapur.. we all know Rajath  is already married, how could she do this” She is dead to me

Sudhirji .. did priya say this to you …I asked




No Rajath  told me, but I tired reaching priya I could not reach  her after one day She called  me from somewhere  saying  not worry about her when I asked about what rajath said is true she just said yes cut the phone. After  that she has never called us

I wish she was dead!!  Said sudhirji with anger

“ no” papa …   said Ayesha   don’t say that about didi  Whatever DIDi  is doing, she is doing it for us..Today also…

What Ayesha  I asked What do you  know about your sister

 Sir, Didi  is  held by Rajath , He has taken her to Mumbai ..I think he is going to kill her

 What  !!!! Why did you  not call the police?

 Because Didi said it was no use… The police were under his control

Tell me what happened…I asked

Ayesha Tum Yeh kya bol rahi hai  Yeh Sab  Kya hai sudhir ji asked :

Papa , didi  1 saal se rajath se darke  bhaag rahi thi..ek saal se rajath  didi  ko  marne ki koish karahatha

Ayesha  Kya hua tha

Ayesha narrated what happened that night in Bangalore…..

My god so much had happened to priya I didn’t even Know, I was in Bangalore I couldn’t help her or save her ,,,,, My god

Rajath … The  name aroused in me so much of anger… If he was standing in front of me I would have torn him to pieces

Why did you not tell anybody about this

I didn’t know.. till today sir what happened

What happened today ? How do you Know Rajath  had taken her?

  Didi had asked me to meet her near the Ghat , today morning , I was waiting for her.  Suddenly  four  people came , grabed me  , pulled me across to their car.  One of them was Rajath .Then  suddenly Didi came,  asked them to leave me.  And take  her instead. She said  to them “ It was me you were looking for   past one year, leave my sister  out of this “.Then   when I heard their conversation  I came  to know how dangerous Rajath was. What he done to Priya Didi

Priya  didi then came to me and asked me to leave . And not tell anybody about what happened here.. or tell anybody that  I saw  her or any of these when I asked I will get  police.. She told me  it will not help anyone, as  Rajath had enough influence to turn the matter around.  If this gets  into  papers , Humari business bhi affect ho saktha hai and karthik marriage will also get affected because of this. She asked me  to be strong  and She left with  them

I had no choice but to leave … I could do anything . I am so sorry.

Tears were rolling from  Ayesha  eyes  -of fear for a sister,  a relief  that she no longer  need carry the burden of the secret anymore  and sheer helplessness  that she couldn’t  help or save her sister

I  went to her  wiped her tears….  Don’t worry everything will  alright. Nothing will happen to your sister.

 Sudhir ji was shocked.

All that I knew about priya  proved true  , I always  knew that she will   never break somebody ‘ s home.I  knew  Priya was in trouble… Rajat Was involved in it, . This proved  how much  she  loved  her family. That  day in Bangalore helped me understand priya  and her love for her family.  Today  showed of much

Yes  she hurt me , when  she left , but one thing I knew she will never betray me . Definitely not with another man.  The kiss we shared, was not  mere  lips meeting   it was meeting of souls. It held the promise  of  love. . That’s why it felt so  right.

Yesterday night, at Varnasi  I could tell she was scared ,, fear  had ruled her . There was something / or somebody she was hiding from . I don’t know who or what .    . What hurt the most was that she was hiding it from me ,  if  only she could tell have  told  me about her problems,, I would done anything to solve it..Dammit Priya  why can’t  you tell me ..  where are you? Priya where are you

 No I can’t lose my cool,  I need  to find priya ,, For that   I need to find that jerk Rajat Kapur. Now I need to goto Mumbai ….

Sudhirji  “  Hey Bhagawan , meri beti ke saath hey kya hua”….

 I went to him  said Don’t worry  I will get back you daughter.

But Why :  he asked  My Answer was very simple “ I LOVE HER”





Author 


Priya RamKumar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome one

Anonymous said...

Superb (Y)

Post a Comment