Saturday 31 January 2015

"PREVIEW" RAYA FF - It Happened One Night





I will be  honoured to have her has my wife

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




 So,,, I  am here  to talk to Priya.


 Karthik...  for moment  thought  before saying  alright  Mr Kapoor you can go and Meet di but  be careful .. if you hurt her.. then your death is  certain in my hands

 .. Okay  Karthik.. CAN I  GO now? 
 

.
.
.
.
..
..

.





 Sekar  is with her now.. He will take care of her .He knows Di well. If there anyone in the world Di would listen  to now  is Sekar.

 That  last thing Ram wanted to hear,  jealously ranged through him.  God Dammit ... This was  Priya , his Priya.. the women  who  kissed him   few minutes ago like there was no tomorrow ..  the women  whom he   had just  agreed to marry  10 minutes ago.. she was  talking to that Sekar.. Without  waiting for another minute   he  barged into the  room...
 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.



possessive rage that   him made make  a decision  .. no  he will marry  Priya... Priya will be his.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I don’t want children Priya..   We  kapoor’s  are bad husbands... and very poor fathers.. I don’t want to any child to  face things I did .That is why I  never into relationship  and never want to marry .
  








Ram started  planning  hundred different ways of killing him   for  insulting Priya...  Was this why there was  a sadness in her  eyes. Mentally  he promised himself.. He compensate for all that happiness she lost.
 Mr Kapoor ? are you having second thoughts..



 No  No   of course not. He said hurriedly Priya Okay ... we will   go and  tell.. But   I just  wanted to assure one thing ..  There may be  no love   or no family  in our marriage . but one thing I will try  to keep you  happy ... That I will promise.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting for the update

Unknown said...

Interesting preview

Anonymous said...

wohaaa awsomee...update soon :)

Unknown said...

awesome..... pls update soon

Post a Comment