Sunday 11 January 2015

Preview RaYa FF : It happened One Night


 Preview :

Can  I come meet you  in Mumbai..  Ram  while asking  was holding  his breath .

 No  She said decisively . No .



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
 So  should I say goodbye  then Ram asked. He extended his arm  for a handshake.


You know what Priya I know  you don’t have great opinion about me but trust me  I am not rapist ..
It is just a handshake promise I won’t do anything    Ram said wryly
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
, I am  not sorry  for kissing you ..
 because the kiss made me feel something good that
I have never felt before in life  it felt right it was beautiful,
I never regret that kiss…




"That's a nice dress," he said, motioning to her green silk kurthi .
She smiled  consciously  tucking  her hair behind “ Thanks "




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice preview.

Unknown said...

Nice preview.....
Pls update soon

Post a Comment