Monday 19 January 2015

NEWS - Article On Sakshi Tanwar



Want to make good use of my credibility: Sakshi Tanwar

  • Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times, Mumbai
  • |
  • Updated: Jan 19, 2015 11:14 IST



TV actor Sakshi Tanwar will soon be back on the small screen. After her last outing, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, she will be seen hosting Code Red, a show that will talk about social issues and provide solutions as well. The actor believes that it’s time that people became the change they want to see.

Sakshi, who often voices her opinions about women safety, and violence against women’s, among other social issues, says that she is glad to be associated with a show that will help and guide people towards a better tomorrow. "This show will give hope and a voice to people who are on the verge of giving up, or feel defeated in life. We will provide solutions and hope it brings about a change," says Sakshi.

Having been a TV personality for the last 14 years, Sakshi hopes to connect with people and help them. "I want to make good use of the credibility I have been able to achieve in the industry. I hope I can use this connect and make a difference. I want people to be the change they want to see," she says.

On another note, when asked her about roles in films, the actor explains, "I am interested in good roles in any medium. I have never pursued anything consciously except what I do in my personal life. Whatever I do in terms of roles is a result of my gut feeling."

But one thing she is sure of is staying away from production. "I enjoying acting, but I can’t do production. I did help a friend years ago, and realised that it wasn’t a great idea. Besides, I have miles to go as an actor." 


CREDIT HINDUSTANTIMES
HERE IS LINK

http://www.hindustantimes.com/television/want-to-make-good-use-of-my-credibility-sakshi-tanwar/article1-1308287.aspx# 

No comments:

Post a Comment