Wednesday 24 December 2014

OS - Love Addiction by aman.anjaan

Helloooooo Friends Thanx so much to all for giving super response to Blog anyone want to update their stories on Blog give one mail to me.....

Here Is My New OS   


LOVE ADDICTION








Ram's Pov:

'You need to stop smoking Ram, Smoking it's bad for you, It causes cancer, It kills people, It's not good for your health, It brings on so many different health complications', People have been telling me all this for years, I know the risks of smoking, I know how bad it is for a person, But I also know it's not that simple to just stop. Unless you've actually placed a cigarette between your lips and inhaled you have no idea how hard it is to give up. 



After a while of doing it you just start craving it, You get used to breathing in the dangerous smoke until it starts becoming part of your daily routine, You just forget about the risks.





Cigarettes became an addition, Just like drugs you crave them on a daily basis, When your stressed, Relaxing or even out with a few friends you get the craving and it won't go away. It's easy for a non smoker to say stop, It's easy for them to look at you and say giving up is easy. There's all these gums and patches you can wear that are supposed to help you give up but what do they actually do? Gum is gum, You chew on it then you spit it out when it loses taste, Patches just sit there pointlessly doing nothing. Neither of them stop the craving. I've been trying to give up smoking for the past two years, But I'm struggling, It takes so much will power just to walk away, Will powers something I don't think I have.




I want to be in good health, I want to be around for my family, For my company, For my staff , I want to improve my voice and make it stronger vocal wise, I know everybody hates me smoking, Especially a certain somebody, A certain somebody I want to give up for for Priya. Priya to me is the most perfect human in the world. She's the most fragile, Careness person that I've ever met. I want nothing but the best for her. Priya hates smoking, She thinks it's disgusting, And She's not wrong, I sighed to myself as I watched from my window that priya is coming to my house she is my neighbour  


i went to down stairs, Why did this have to be so hard? Why couldn't I just click my fingers and give up?

"What's up Ram?" Priya asked as She raised her head.

"Trying the patches out today" I mumbled.

"How are they? Are they helping?" Priya questioned.

"Don't feel any change, I still want a smoke" I stated.

"No you don't, Come on Ram you can do ther" Priya said with nothing but encouragement and Love filling her voice.

Love wat really i think

"No I can't, I've been smoking since I was 16 priya, It's not that easy to just give up" I exclaimed.

"But that's what the patches are for and the gum there meant to help" Priya replied.

"They don't work" I mumbled, Priya shook her head before standing up, she then made her way over to me.

"They do work, You just need a little encouragement, You need to stop being so stubborn" Priya said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well whenever you feel like you can't do it or you need some encouragement come to me, We can do things together to take your mind of it" Priya suggested, I thought about it for a moment, Maybe this could really help me, I mean I'll be trying to deal with my craving while spending even more time with Priya.

"Ok, Can we start now?" I asked, Priya nodded her head before looking at me with a smirk, I gave him a confused look, Then before I could even register what was going on Priya's body was ontop of mine and roars of laughter were leaving my lips, Priya was tickling me.

Two weeks have passed and both myself and Priya kept to our agreement, Whenever I needed a smoke I would go to Priya, She would then think of something crazy for us to do to try take my mind off it, So far we've done various different chocolate challenges, The Chilli challenge, Brain freeze, hide and seek...

Play in Rain she was Looking Stunning yes stunning in rain




 and after some days Priya's starting teaching me guitar, I'm shocked at how well this is working out, Whenever I'm spending time with Priya I don't feel the need to smoke anymore. I still have a long way to go and I know that, But with Priya's help I think I can do it. Tonight I wanted to thank Priya for the times he was there for me, Even when I was getting agitated because I couldn't smoke, Priya would just pull me into a tight hug until I calmed down, Her doing this had just made me fall more and more inlove with her. I took a deep breath before knocking on Priya's home door, After a few seconds the door was opened and Shipra aunty stood there with a smile on her face.

Aunty priya is awake ???

Yes Yes beta come 

and in front of her room....

i knocked......

Priya open door with her angelic smile 

"Ram? Are you craving?" Priya asked, I shook my head.

"No, Not right now anyway, I just thought we could spend some time together? Besides I wanna say thank you for what your doing for me" I replied, Priya smiled before signaling for me to come in.

"You don't have to thank me it's what friends do right?" Priya stated, I fake smiled before nodding my head.

"Yeah friends" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Priya asked as we walked into her sitting room.




"Nothing" I replied.

"Don't lie to me Ram somethings bothering you" Priya said, I sighed before lowering my head.

"I can't tell you" I whispered.

"Why not?" Priya asked a hurt tone filling her voice.

"You'd hate me" I exclaimed, Priya shook her head.

"Ram I'd never hate you, Whatever bothering you you can tell me, I'll help you deal with it Ram I promise, Just don't shut me out, Don't feel like you have to deal with whatever it is on your own, I can help you Ram, What-" I cut Priya off by pulling her into a passionate kiss, Her body froze but I didn't pull back, I suppose part of me was just hoping She would kiss me back, But She didn't,



 I squeezed my eyes tightly shut before pulling away, I then took a deep breath before opening my eyes. 


It was like Priya was frozen, Her eyes were wide and She was just stuck there.



"I-I sorry, I-I'm go-gonna go" I chocked out while going to leave the room, I'm so stupid I shouldn't have done that! I had taken a few steps before I felt Priya's hand on my wrist, I stopped in my tracks not looking back.
"Wh-What was that?" Priya chocked out, I sighed.

i knee down infront of her.....






"Look Priya I'm not going to lie to you, Even if I wanted to I can't run from this look I like you, And I don't mean a best friend of brother kind of like I mean a love like, I have since I can remember, I haven't told you because I know I'm not good enough for you and you deserve somebody better" I stated.
"You like me?" Priya whispered, I nodded my head.
"Priya I know I've screwed  things but and I promise I won't mention it again I swear, We can forget this ever happened just don't hate me Priya, Please don't hate me" I pleaded, Priya chuckled slightly. "Ok now your laughing at me" I stated.
"No you idiot, I'm laughing at how cute you are" Priya exclaimed before pulling me against her body.

i standup and said



"Does that mean that?"

"Yeah" Priya replied, I grinned before pulling Priya even closer to me, I then buried my head in the crook of Priya's neck, I placed a gentle kiss there and Priya sighed happily.


"I've wanted this for so long" I whispered.
"Wanted what?" Priya asked, I raised my head and looked her in the eyes.
"This, Us, You and me, You in my arms" I said Priya smiled before blushing, I then began slowly leaning in.
"You want to steal another kiss?" Priya teased, I smirked.
"There just so addictive" I whispered before kissing Priya passionately, I now had a new addiction, That addiction was Priya's love.


LOVE ADDICTION

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice os

trueraya said...

very cute OS bro :)
Appreciate ur thought of 'stop smoking'

Unknown said...

Beautiful os yaar

Unknown said...

Nice os aman... Loved the way to get rid of addiction

Unknown said...

beautiful aman

Unknown said...

Wow.... That was awesome

Unknown said...

Awesome!!
Lovely OS !!!

Unknown said...

Awesome.........................nice!!!!!!!

Post a Comment